EVENT - TOTAL PARTICIPATION - PVP - END OF THE WORLD

SpiceRub

Clean the tubes, dust off your seats, and warm up your engines!

Your presence has been demanded by the powers that may be, to participate in the END OF THE WORLD, PVP BONANZA!

This is a call to EVERY NOVEAN with a weapon. Soon the update will arrive, the time to leave the womb is upon us!
Only the strongest Noveans will birth into a new age of Dual Universe, so sharpen your resolve and under Helios you shall Triumph or PERISH.

Before the update arrives, we shall battle under the sun on the 6th of December, 4PM EST.

This is a PUBLIC event! Open to anyone willing to send off with one last triumphant Hurrah!

Come one, come all, and witness the Greatness and fall of our Empires!

Event details.
Time: 4 PM EST

Date: 6th december
Location: in PVP space, few SU out of the Edge of the Alioth safezone, toward ION.

The original idea was to do this while JC's live AMA was on, however it will likely be on a weekday, so it's been decided that a Sunday will allow for greater participation.
The reason for this whole debacle is due to a rumoured update, that could come like a thief in the night at any time very soon and clip our wings due to a rumoured massive overhaul of DU's mechanics. So we shall pull everyone out for some fun and MASS PVP action while we can! 

It's very possible that the servers will break, but I'm certain 98% of DU's population haven't participated in a mass fleet battle, so this shall be an exciting experience for everyone to look forward to.

PLEASE NOTE:
Considering people may not wish to join the event, wanting to save their assets for the great update, Band of Outlaws will relinquish ANY ships that may be captured by Band of Outlaws in the event, thus alleviating any pains of loss, without taking away from the core experience of the event. 

Apologies for coming up with this event fairly close to its date, there is no announced date to the new update which could come as soon as early next week (Official notice is quite likely to be a few days at most). Looking forward to seeing everyone out in force, lets burn down the Amazon servers together! ?

4Jy2kE.png

If more than 10 peeps turn up, is anyone expecting anything other than another server failure ?

Im laying my bets in that direction ?

"The original idea was to do this while JC's live AMA was on, however it will likely be on a weekday, so it's been decided that a Sunday will allow for greater participation.
The reason for this whole debacle is due to a rumoured update, that could come like a thief in the night at any time very soon and clip our wings due to a rumoured massive overhaul of DU's mechanics. So we shall pull everyone out for some fun and MASS PVP action while we can!"

Nope, it was changed to avoid the chance of the server going 'tits up' live with JC in the foreground ???

On 12/4/2020 at 7:20 PM, GraXXoR said:

Wait, has this something to do with that former Korean Chaeobol, GoldStar that became part of LG?

I don't know it is good or bad that I am old enough to actually know what you are talking about.  When I was young, a TV used to come with wood panels.. :)

Also I wanted to asked organizations to forward me combat screenshots/videos of event, I'll try to consolidate them into quick gallery-article in several days aftermath.

It probably will be largest non-NDA documented battle in current DU history up to date -- something that in years become myth for to younger noveans and tear-generating nostalgia for veterans.

tenor.gif