Patch day expectations

blazemonger

I was really hoping NQ would allow themselves some time to ensure the coming major patch is running smooth and issues around it ironed out before Xmas break by patching next week Thursday (10th December).

Then this happened:

Which pretty much invalidates that idea. So NQ may once more be going for a last minute "hope it all works out" patch day and do so the 17th as I would really hope they do not have any ideas of patching the week before Xmas... But then again.. this is NQ, and they love making things hard on themselves when they do not need to.

I would no dare to login (if by some miracle they have released that official announcement about beta key accounts not being unable to login that was about to be published 8 hours ago) I dont want all my constructs blowing up on sight or my character deleting himself after pressing F or something. I will make popcorn and watch some streamers lose all their stuff and submit tickets that will be (not) solved after two months in the queue.

8 minutes ago, XKentX said:

I wonder what happens to the ships that are currently "frozen". Will they now all start falling to the ground post patch lol. Interesting to see if it happens even if you don't login.

Would be rather funny if some random logged in on a market and all the AGG ships in their sight fell to the ground and exploded.

Honestly, I can't wait. There's probably so many ships lost at varying heights in atmo that will now fall and be more easily salvageable.

1 minute ago, Emptiness said:

Would be rather funny if some random logged in on a market and all the AGG ships in their sight fell to the ground and exploded.

yea and 1 random joe flying from alioth to sanct will make all those ships in-between that happen to not get docked fall like a rain.