Core unit slots

Osyraa

can someone explain all the core unit slots and skills? Im confused on the organization slots and which skills effect what core slots and what core slots are used when I place something. 

It's actually not that hard (for personal core), 

it's in Mining And Inventory -> Architect

Core Unit Upgrade: +2 active core units, each level of this skill allow you to have 2 extra cores deployed (static, dynamic or space)

Advance Core Unit Upgrade: +1 max active core units, each level of this skill allow you to have 1 extra core deployed ((static, dynamic or space)

So that's a total of (5*2)+(5*1) = 15 cores units deployed for you (under your character name)

Static Core Unit Expertise: Allow you to unlock Static/Space Cores of a specific size. 1:XS, 2:S, 3:M, 4:L

Dynamic Core Unit Expertise: Allow you to unlock Dynamic Cores of a specific size. 1:XS, 2:S, 3:M, 4:L

That's it for you as a character.

For Organization, I am less sure if it's per organization or per character no matter the org (as long as your character is legate in that org).

My guess is that is it per organization and the (super)legate with the best skills determine the maximum amount.

it's in Mining And Inventory -> Organization Construct Management

Organization Construct Management: +5 org construct (Core Unit, it's NQ, there is no consistency in names) per level, each level allow the org to have 5 constructs extra (static, dynamic or space)

Organization Construct Management Specialization: +100% org construct (Core Unit, it's NQ, there is no consistency in names) per level, each level allow the org to double the amount of constructs extra (static, dynamic or space)

Advance Organization Construct Management Specialization: +100% org construct (Core Unit, it's NQ, there is no consistency in names) per level, each level allow the org to double the amount of constructs extra (static, dynamic or space)

So that's a total of (5*5) = 25, 25 + 25 + 25 = 75 constructs deployed in an org (under the org name)

25 for the first skill

25 each level for the 2nd skill = 150 total

150 cores each level of the advanced skill = 900 cores max for the org, with a legate that has those 3 skills at max

Edited by UbioZur
Fixed my org math problem from Heidenherz correction, to make sure the proper info is displayed

8 minutes ago, UbioZur said:

So that's a total of (5*5) = 25, 25 + 25 + 25 = 75 constructs deployed in an org (under the org name)

25 for the first skill

150 cores each level of the advanced skill = 900 cores max for the org, with a legate that has those 3 skills at max

With people being able to be in number orgs at the same time and how easy it is to create an alt private org I wonder why the restriction is there in the first place. Just a chore of being unable to have many cores registered to a character and always creating a private org to hold the cores for you.

21 hours ago, Heidenherz said:

25 for the first skill

Good catch (and math)! 

12 hours ago, Daphne Jones said:

Actually 17 is the personal max. you start with 2.

You start with 2, but you start with lvl1 on the skill (I believe, I don't remember), just as you start with lvl1 on static and dynamic to be able to do the main tutorial.

12 hours ago, UbioZur said:

You start with 2, but you start with lvl1 on the skill (I believe, I don't remember), just as you start with lvl1 on static and dynamic to be able to do the main tutorial.

I don't think so. I know I was up to 17 in both A2 and A3. I don't think that's changed for beta.

• 2 weeks later...