How do I find the building or district that I started it

Ozarkhippy

I am still trying to find the tutorial starting area, but the buildings that i tried, I could not go up past the 2nd level. I do not know it if that was the right building or not. I am now at the sanctuary moon but I want to go back and do the tutorials. Does everyone start out at the same location if so how do I find it . What is it called. 

I am going back to Alioth to see if I can find it. 

Thanks

Ozark

21 hours ago, Ozarkhippy said:

I am still trying to find the tutorial starting area, but the buildings that i tried, I could not go up past the 2nd level. I do not know it if that was the right building or not. I am now at the sanctuary moon but I want to go back and do the tutorials. Does everyone start out at the same location if so how do I find it . What is it called. 

I am going back to Alioth to see if I can find it. 

Thanks

Ozark

You don't have to find the one you started in. (You can only find that if you remember the number.) Go to any district - the district, not the district market. The start building is across the landing pad from the district center (which used to be the market before they separated them). Districts can be set as destinations on the map (F4) under Points of Interest if you're on Alioth.

On 11/30/2020 at 6:24 AM, Ozarkhippy said:

Ok thanks for the replies. I did finally figure it out.

I'm glad you figured it out.  For those of us who still cant find the correct place to restart the beginners tutorial, can you describe how to find the starting point of the tutorial please?

Is it really in that HUB building pictured above?  I cant find it.  The third floor is available to me, but there are several doors that are locked and I cant enter them.  I think the starting rooms are behind the locked doors.