Fantastic i have got a re tutorial BUT...read on please

mckinnell

YES, i actually got to the re tut by the window on the last upper floor of the starting building so far so good; went all through the tut to the products buy and sell part and did as instructed no problems, went next as instructed to do to the ingredients prep gadget   and looked for the nitro stuff for fuel prep, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nothing their except O2  and  H2  not what i was supposed to find, so very dear friends, can you explain to me where i went wrong and if need to back track where to; as i say i`m 66 so forgive me for being a little dumb,. lol....

Please help and many thanks to all,                      mckinnell

I have just seen your post so it may be little late...

You can force-forward/backward the tutorial by pressing (alt/shift/ctrl) + pege up/down. (Don't remember which one of the alt/shift/ctrl just try and see).

So if you get stuck in the tutorial just fast forward that step and go on, nothing really critical there. The stage you describe is probably where you should craft the nitro fuel in the "k" window.

lol this tutorial bs needs to go. Its too complex when you first join and waaaaaay too long when people just want to get into the game and mine/fly/build/craft.

If anything it needs to be given into the hands of the players to help show newbies the ropes. Make some kind of guide program for people who can be trusted with the responsibility to help new players. Then give us a dispenser element to shit out all the parts at once or some rations, and let us handle the rest.

The tutorial was stupid and forced and beyond the cores, blueprint, and parts its stupid and pointless with the like 100 steps it takes just to get out of the damn thing. I skipped most of it. Just give the player a flight ready ship. Done, off you go.

52 minutes ago, Warlander said:

lol this tutorial bs needs to go. Its too complex when you first join and waaaaaay too long when people just want to get into the game and mine/fly/build/craft.

If anything it needs to be given into the hands of the players to help show newbies the ropes. Make some kind of guide program for people who can be trusted with the responsibility to help new players. Then give us a dispenser element to shit out all the parts at once or some rations, and let us handle the rest.

The tutorial was stupid and forced and beyond the cores, blueprint, and parts its stupid and pointless with the like 100 steps it takes just to get out of the damn thing. I skipped most of it. Just give the player a flight ready ship. Done, off you go.

it's there because otherwise you go to ion and dig down, it's game over ? you "finished" it atm.