Lack of support

SpaceGamer

While I know that requests for TP's, Ship repairs, and other things were being abused and something had to be done to slow the tide, Submitting a ticket which has not been responded to for the following situation, with no response still, wasting an entire day of potential gameplay is simply unacceptable in a subscription based model.

This morning early I logged in my Industry alt to get some things done in my factory. This Alt has NEVER left Madis, has never flown a ship, and ALWAYS logs out in the fuel and ore refining building. Somehow when I logged on I was in Allioth! IVE NOT been to allioth with this char for MONTHS (since the day it was created)! When situation was explained I was told to post in support in game chat...which I did only to be told it was NOT a dev channel and only other players helping each other. I was then told to submit a ticket...which I did. Only now at the end of my play time for the day (of which I only get two per week) the ticket has still not been responded to!

This is completely unacceptable! If no response by tomorrow and my char is still stranded on Alioth I WILL be cancelling all subs till at least some avail support is restored for situations beyond a players control...

Edited by SpaceGamer
Clarification

1 hour ago, SpaceGamer said:

While I know that requests for TP's, Ship repairs, and other things were being abused and something had to be done to slow the tide, Submitting a ticket which has not been responded to for the following situation, with no response still, wasting an entire day of potential gameplay is simply unacceptable in a subscription based model.

And did you bring this up in the tech support discord channel or did you just go here to vent?

Also, do you not have a resnode on Madis you can respawn to?

In the time spent venting on this, a ship could have been built and you would have been back on Madis already. Sucks when shit happens sure, but maybe try and make the best of it, get up and get going.. Or do what you do and give up.. whatever suits you best..

NO I did not have a bind in madis..no reason for the char to ever die there (I do have one there now). Yes was posted in support discord channel..was told there to read

Which I already had. Posted to In Game channel as requested, was told there to post a ticket, which I did. 

Build a ship...this char is still training up skills and currently has only refining skills...

I did find a ride back to Madis with another person minutes ago...still a day lost....still unacceptable response to a bug. 

Not intended as a vent in any way. But rather as a heads up to others that NQ support is lacking in response at this time...If anything happens, even due to a bug, do not anticipate any assistance from them.