About "Keeping the 'port' in support!" and "floating containers upon death" feature

Regarding this announcement: 

this particular scenario:

Some examples of when to ask for a port (approved scenarios):

• if you’re stuck in an Aphelia construct
  • if you’re trapped in any other player-owned tile (unable to dig)
  • if you’re unable to get past the loading screen upon logging in

and this future feature:

bagOnDeath.png.7d774b82fd48bc85b4b5f9e299664acb.png

Will the floating container stay forever?

Will a player "killed" by force-respawn leave a floating container?

Depending on this, players will probably build castle moats as trap holes around their bases/tiles. What if everybody does that around the districts?

If beeing traped is an approved scenario for demanding NQ's help, should setting up such traps be forbidden by the rules?

Is it bad to play this card?

trapHole.png.cc2cd3cc75d489a83c8e90986f45e688.png

note: this is also valid for trap constructs with closing doors and detectors for example, should it be considered as griefing?

Edited by Ater Omen

Wouldn't be an issue with districts as you're pretty much always within the range of your ship's linked container. As for trap bases and general traps - I don't see anything wrong with it. Having traps gives us players more choices with regards to how we venture around the Duniverse. It gives exploration a bit more depth, finding 'abandoned bases' more interesting and an adventure as it could potentially be a trap, and players who do want to make trap bases the creativity to one up each other. 

Ultimately, the only way you are going to trap someone in districts if is the person walks into the trap. As for everywhere else, it needs to remain the wild west that was promised, as not knowing what to expect is what keeps the game alive, enjoyable, interactive and overall fun. I would rather be "griefed" by negative player interaction, than be surrounded by a safety bubble in the form of arbitrary "anti griefing rules" set by the developers. If I wanted the later, I'd play a single player game (there's plenty of single player titles to choose from).