Just started

Mamba_Lev

According to another forum post there was a tutorial that would take me to the Sanctuary moon.  I picked up my blueprints made the vehicle and that's it. (Although this was 2 months apart as my GPU wouldn't run DU at more than 5fps).  I found the tutorial centre, did what i could there and after that did my own thing.

Is there a tutorial chain to follow? If so how do i get to it?

I'm currently on Alioth mining and being annoyed i can't make a bigger container but i can make a production line 5 times the size of a container.  I want to start setting up all the production i need but i don't want to start building extensively until i find a place with better minerals.

Can some recommend a planet?

Also, are all surface deposits listed in the information window about the planet or just the ones you can find underground or both?

Thanks in advance.

I think you can skip the sanctuary part, alioth is sanctuary as well, you will not ever be attacked there.

Just mine / log in daily until you get enough money for a territory unit, fly into regions where not so many red hexes are, claim your tile there where ever you want, and have fun discovering

the dus and dunots.

Better would be to ask in game support channel if someone can help you out.