Cancel recurring subscription

Massacher

8 minutes ago, Massacher said:

Then why did they tell me that I can cancel?

A good CS agent would know you are a pre-beta backer and so has a proper answer for you in less than a minute from first looking at your query.

You got the response you got and in the time frame you got it because NQ (or more likely their outsourced partner for this)  either does not triage tickets, does not train their CS staff well, does not provide them with (access to) the needed information and/or just directs agents to copy/paste templates that closest match your query without actually looking into it. Probably a combination of all of these from what I have seen.

Trying to be as considerate as I can be, NQ's customer service team performance is not the greatest in the business.

11 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

A good CS agent would know you are a pre-beta backer and so has a proper answer for you in less than a minute from first looking at your query.

You got the response you got and in the time frame you got it because NQ (or more likely their outsourced partner for this)  either does not triage tickets, does not train their CS staff well, does not provide them with (access to) the needed information and/or just directs agents to copy/paste templates that closest match your query without actually looking into it. Probably a combination of all of these from what I have seen.

Trying to be as considerate as I can be, NQ's customer service team performance is not the greatest in the business.

They are on par with EA. Completely shit.