How can I disable logs?

NQ, how can I disable logs? I stand on my base in space and do nothing, 55-68 megabytes are formed in 5 minutes. I don't want to lose my SSD (3gb logs!!). The logs contain the same phrase. My position: ::pos{0,0,-1048701.6684,429378.2317,-273977.2866}

unknown-4.png

51.jpg

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

Why would anybody write code that output the same data over and over again to a log?

Laziness and not caring -- they probably figure since logs are stored client side "why not" log as much as possible. 

There's two records with exactly the same time stamp in the original post (granted it is old) -- down to the milliseconds. Either timestamps are wrong or it is logging the same thing more than once per frame. It's rare for logging systems to care about logging duplicate data but logging the same thing more than once per frame is odd. 

The log level is set to "debug" -- that is typically the "lowest" log level that logs in the most excruciating detail. It isn't typically intended for production/clients. It's intended to have so much detail that you can...debug. 

This goes back to "lazy and not caring" because it's plausible that they could simply change it to log level "error" for production (so they only log actual errors) and only use "debug" as developers...

Hopefully someone will make that switch if they haven't already (i haven't paid attention to my logs but probably should ?)