please vary server down time

Underhook

Yeah, Being in Tokyo, the downtime falls about an hour after work, just in time for me to finish eating.
 I've pretty much given up on this game for the time being.
Between the server downtime and the bugs, I've hardly had any decent play time for more than two weeks.

Also, being away from the game for such an extended period has meant that I've kind of cooled off. Like getting over an addiction. LOL
Suddenly, I see just how much time I "wasted" on this game and kind of regret it, tbh...

As an aside, the current bug I'm facing shows all containers as being empty, so I have to click on a slot where I think something is and move it over another slot to get them both to show up. I have to repeat this for every item in the container. Not fun.

It's going to hit someone somewhere and tech people are engineers and engineers like regularity.

My preference would be about 8am UTC, which misses the Americans completely, inconveniences the Europeans and Russians marginally and and affects the smallest market (sorry) of the Far East and Australasia the worst, if we take the worst time to be at dinner/tea (The Northern English in me).

18 hours ago, NQ-Naerais said:

Unfortunately it's not possible. As we have studios based in Paris and Montreal, we need a time frame that the staff are all available for. I know it's painful if you're in that window though. :(

Well, thanks for the reply.  Sort of used to it living in Australia.  Most games update during our prime time.  Its just more annoying with DU because the downtime is so frequent.