"Missing or Invalid Parameter" when mining

GeneralShogun

You will get this message constantly when mining near another player (< 50 m or so).
The only other place I got this message occasionally was when I mined on a tile which had a territory unit (not mine) in it's deployment state

1 hour ago, Takao said:

You will get this message constantly when mining near another player (< 50 m or so).
The only other place I got this message occasionally was when I mined on a tile which had a territory unit (not mine) in it's deployment state

Neither is the case in this instance; no one is within even several tiles of me and the tiles I have tested on are either my own or not owned (or in a state of deployment)

Pending Operation - Invalid Message Type - Missing or invalid parameter - Internal Server Error.

This is what I am getting --- it just took me over HALF AN HOUR to dig my way up only 500m! While being "rubberbanded" back and forth (dig, then it is undug, then booted back, then dig again, then get Invalid Message Type, then Invalid Server Error.

Combine that with linked container not working (my other thread, even with "workaround") and this becomes an exercise in futility. Totally broken game.

NQ-DeckardToday at 20:22
@here We are aware of ongoing issues involving linked containers, digging, mining and timeout's while logging in. We are working hard to resolve these issues and want to apologise for the inconvenience, we expect to have a fixes ready for you on Monday.

monday f***ing monday!!¬!!

17 minutes ago, general_beanflicker said:

NQ-DeckardToday at 20:22
@here We are aware of ongoing issues involving linked containers, digging, mining and timeout's while logging in. We are working hard to resolve these issues and want to apologise for the inconvenience, we expect to have a fixes ready for you on Monday.

monday f***ing monday!!¬!!

Yeah, great ... monday ,,, that is after the WEEKEND ... the only time when I have at least some more time to play ...

6 hours ago, Underhook said:

Yeah me too.  Dont worry, I'm sure they will add time onto our accounts whilst we cant play  :)

I am a Ruby Founder, I have a Lifetime Subscription, so that is irrelevant to me. It's just the frustration because of the time. On Weekends I have some more time to play, and also wanted to do some more livestreams, but as it is, that would be an exercise in frustration.