Cannot move stuff to linked container

sHuRuLuNi

Now I am being booted back to the surface!

The message on the screen even says "Back to the Surface" after I dig a little bit .... What the bloody hell is going on?!!

It's impossible to play like this!

This is still not working, even after the patch. I just had the message again after moving 2 meters away from the ship that my Linked container is "out of range" ... And when trying to move something from and to it, the message again "Failed to move items. Action forbidden ..."

4 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

This is still not working, even after the patch. I just had the message again after moving 2 meters away from the ship that my Linked container is "out of range" ... And when trying to move something from and to it, the message again "Failed to move items. Action forbidden ..."

Pls no, dont tell me it's still there, im in the middle of moving my industry to a bigger core like 500m away, cant postpone it, yesterday evening was one of the most painful moment in DU.

2 hours ago, Fra119 said:

Pls no, dont tell me it's still there, im in the middle of moving my industry to a bigger core like 500m away, cant postpone it, yesterday evening was one of the most painful moment in DU.

Something is massively broken here .... so many things are not working in the last 2 days ... now I cannot even dig (I keep getting sent back to surface with the Missing blabla error):

aEENHVD.png

And this weird looking botched mesh below me - that would be the "falling through the map" effect - which shows up each time I want to dig - and since 2 days it also shows up each time I log in. So, if I were to log out now (right now I am standing on the surface of the planet right next to my ship) and then log in again - I will not spawn standing on the surface, but rather FALLING through the planet / map ... this goes on for a while like this then I get the black screen and the "Back to surface" message and I am booted up to the surface.

u7smgwd.png

Edited by sHuRuLuNi
because I can