Fair Warning. And a message to the devs.

Geckospeed

I bought the game with the minimum entry package, think it was two months or something. And my request for a refund was denied. My reason being that I can't play the game because graphically it's cancerous and so blurry it gives me a headache just to look at it. How this doesn't warrant a refund when I played it for maybe 10 minutes I don't know, but reflects very poorly on the devs. That being said. I'm not going to do your work for you and submit a technical ticket or report this issue on the forums as it seems others have, and that's not my job.

I leave this as a message of my extreme disappointment with this game as a product, and it's developers service, as well as warning to others who may struggle with hot blurry messes. 

18 hours ago, Geckospeed said:

I bought the game with the minimum entry package, think it was two months or something. And my request for a refund was denied. My reason being that I can't play the game because graphically it's cancerous and so blurry it gives me a headache just to look at it. How this doesn't warrant a refund when I played it for maybe 10 minutes I don't know, but reflects very poorly on the devs. That being said. I'm not going to do your work for you and submit a technical ticket or report this issue on the forums as it seems others have, and that's not my job.

I leave this as a message of my extreme disappointment with this game as a product, and it's developers service, as well as warning to others who may struggle with hot blurry messes. 

Why do you think the Developer charged your credit card? How about do a little research and find out who charged your credit card and ask them for refund. I have a friend who asked for refund and it was given to him. You are just doing it wrong by coming here on the forum and bashing the GM, Devs, when they are not in charge with your payment.

o7

20 hours ago, Geckospeed said:

My reason being that I can't play the game because graphically it's cancerous and so blurry it gives me a headache just to look at it. . 

Sorry, didn’t read past this point since I just want to address this. 

If you’re getting a headache from the blurred graphics, the issue is likely physiological.

there must be a reason why thousands and thousands of people can play this game without issue but you can’t. 

As an aside, my wife found herself getting a headache while using her computer recently and complained. She went to the doctors and it subsequently turned out to be a brain tumor. She is currently recovering from the 7 hour operation. 

jus’ sayin’... if it’s really as bad as you’re saying, the problem is likely you rather than the game... hence the ineligibility for a refund. 

20 hours ago, Geckospeed said:

I'm not going to do your work for you and submit a technical ticket or report this issue on the forums as it seems others have, and that's not my job.

Didn't you read the smallprint? You paid for beta software. That means you agreed to be a beta tester and beta testers are people who actively report issues of beta software [see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta].

On 10/28/2020 at 6:09 AM, GraXXoR said:

As an aside, my wife found herself getting a headache while using her computer recently and complained. She went to the doctors and it subsequently turned out to be a brain tumor. She is currently recovering from the 7 hour operation. 

jus’ sayin’... if it’s really as bad as you’re saying, the problem is likely you rather than the game... hence the ineligibility for a refund. 

1. Hoping for a speedy recovery for your wife. 

2. Uh, who cares about the fucking refund make sure you're okay and go to a doctor lol 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, Geckospeed said:

Unsubscribe and get a refund through Xosilla.

• 2 weeks later...

Xosilla straight up sent me back to NovaQuark. I requested the refund with them first. As for people saying 'why can other people play it fine' It's a hardware specific issue, something to do with 1080p and OpenGL. It's been discussed and confirmed in a few player forums like on reddit. I sent that evidence in the ticket follow ups and they straight up denied it to even be an issue. Saying we can't confirm this issue and therefore justify a refund. That pretty much told me all I needed to know about these people. 

And it's unplayable because the entirety of the rendered game image is blurry and out of focus. Have you ever tried looking at something blurry for prolonged periods of time? It will mess you up regardless of your eyes, health or any other conditions.