Dynamic ship blueprint

Guest Rimezx

I'd love it if i could apply a blueprint to an already existing ship. For example i could have two ship configurations and change them with a blueprint that calculates and applies only the differences between the blueprint and the ship (provided that i have the required elements/materials in my linked container). Rn to do that i either need to remove and then reattach the elements manually or have two separate ships and use two core slots. 

19 hours ago, Guest Rimezx said:

I'd love it if i could apply a blueprint to an already existing ship. For example i could have two ship configurations and change them with a blueprint that calculates and applies only the differences between the blueprint and the ship (provided that i have the required elements/materials in my linked container). Rn to do that i either need to remove and then reattach the elements manually or have two separate ships and use two core slots. 

This would be a great way of fixing damaged voxels too! got shot yesterday and it was a pain to repair the damage.