Anti-PvP'ers VS. PvP'ers Balance v.3

Guest ShibbyGuy

Success?
Archaic game mechanics.
Armies of resource mining bots.
Armies of money-farming bots.

Armies of idiots shooting at each other without any semsuits. And sorry, the point of the game is masturbation with the kilboard.

However, there are a few things to implement.
value calculator.

In Dual Universe PVP you can arrange a surrogate.
You want to fight, you move to "government" ships and fight on behalf of the "empire"

On 10/21/2020 at 8:33 PM, CoyoteNZ said:

The problem is most PvPers who are complaining don’t want a fare fight, when somebody comes hunting for them they run away. They want a fat trader who can’t even get within range to attack them.

In a war, you never fight "fair fights" either. You always search for one-sided battles you can easily win without expanding your resources/men.

Predators don't try to attack other predators, they search for weakened creatures to prey on.

Pirates of the Caribbean didn't attack British colonial navy forces, they attacked trade ships.

Maybe it will help your logic.

5 hours ago, Vazqez said:

Success?
Archaic game mechanics.
Armies of resource mining bots.
Armies of money-farming bots.

Armies of idiots shooting at each other without any semsuits. And sorry, the point of the game is masturbation with the kilboard.

However, there are a few things to implement.
value calculator.

In Dual Universe PVP you can arrange a surrogate.
You want to fight, you move to "government" ships and fight on behalf of the "empire"

Do you know many games that have IRL monuments, made it to BBC(and other) news and hold many Guinness book records ?

this game was launched over 10 years ago, it was fine then, so getting into TV was not difficult.
Anyone stupid enough to do something unusual can appear in the Gines Book of Records.
my lofika is good.
It is illogical to make a similar game to another, and the whole dorum is full of ideas from this arcane game.
I'm not saying that everything is bad about it.
The idea of Aggressive PVP is bad. The developers do not have an ambitious idea for the game.
Killing others pointlessly. It is not a good idea to destroy the efforts of others.
outside the crowd, CCP was bought by Koreans. That's what you call a success :?
EVE in name only is sandbox.
Each player is restricted like in prison.
And the old players can not leave because they put too much in this game /
New players are mines of money and resources for old players.
It's not a success it's a failure.
Fual can be better but only if it is different.

On 12/4/2020 at 12:48 AM, Vazqez said:

Success?

Yes, how many MMOs have had such longitivity its almost 18years old now. 

I wouldn't go attacking game mechanics considering the state of this games mechanics when all there is to do is mine and wait for the rest of the game. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think you actually *help* PvP if you give industrialists / miners / etc. defenses to install on their ships other than warp to have a fighting chance to escape.   From what I gather, there is none of this right now.   It's simply run or die if you don't have warp.  It's completely stacked in PvP'ers favor from a kinetic standpoint.  People who do this type of playstyle could care less about PvP and just want to fly from point A to point B, and yes, this involves flying outside the "bubble".  Long tenured players can't stay there forever, or probably don't' want to anyways.

Beef up the tactics of defense if you want PvP to flourish.