Thanks NQ

Saedow

I'm happy. Worth the $ I spent on a new pc to run it too. I have been able to not be stuck at frozen issues/only training for a week.

It is a good time but yea, mining to an evening for 80k is a bit steep.  Thanks on the daily.

A big thank you and a sorry to NQ what a buncha ganky beta testers all cranky and stuff we are.  I've been waiting to play since 2016.

dooo eeeeet.

50 minutes ago, carijay766 said:

Simping or are you being paid to say this?

Its ok to say you are enjoying the game.

Does the game has some bugs?

Yes.

Is it unplayable sometimes?

Absolutely.

I've lost a decent amount of progress to bugs in this game(and if the losses gets any worse I might not play till I know for sure know all those bugs are fixed) That does not mean it cannot still be enjoyable. For this price I've gotten more playtime than a lot of games I've spent $60+.

i am a few weeks in now and having a a great time too so thanks for that as it's said too seldom :)

the first 2 wweks of beta or so i hardly logged in...but then i started building stuff, figured more and more things out and now a few weeks later the game really got me hooked quite badly in a good way :P

Some of use are very outspoken about all the problems in DU.

But at the heart of it (for me at least) this is because we actually care a lot about this game. Broken pieces and all there is a core of greatness in DU that can truly turn into an epic game on day.

15 hours ago, carijay766 said:

For me the current state especially considering youre paying money for it and especially in the context of NQs recent behaviour, is clearly unacceptable. But obviously people are already warned about the ongoings here.

'Clearly unacceptable' to who?  Please explain?

3 minutes ago, carijay766 said:

I know it's hard for you to understand a simple sentence Moose, do me a favor and read again. 

If it was written in something resembling English I would.  Using the words like 'clearly' and 'obvious' in such an ambiguous statement is quite amusing actually.  Think the irony might have been missed on you.

3 minutes ago, carijay766 said:

Don't be salty just cause you can't read my friend. 

Just not sure what you are deeming 'clearly unacceptable' that is all, presuming you are referring the that little gobshite that got banned, personally I find that perfectly acceptable.   Think you are confusing personal opinions, with matters of fact.  All good though, I am presuming English is not your first language.

I am a 'fanboy' as well ... thx NQ,  I guess the majority of the players are mature enough to see, that it is not so easy to create something like DU,

otherwise we would see 1000s of projects like this.
I am in since 2018 (really?) and do not miss the times when I only could play from thursday to sunday with weeks of no game...
I use this more often as netflix, and, you know what? netflix is twice as expensive. And I can make my own drama..

2 minutes ago, Moosegun said:

Just not sure what you are deeming 'clearly unacceptable' that is all, presuming you are referring the that little gobshite that got banned, personally I find that perfectly acceptable.   Think you are confusing personal opinions, with matters of fact.  All good though, I am presuming English is not your first language.

Read again you bitter person. ?

Some guy posts a positive thread, to which you post.....

17 hours ago, carijay766 said:

Simping or are you being paid to say this?

You then accuse me of being salty and bitter

40 minutes ago, carijay766 said:

Don't be salty just cause you can't read my friend. 

32 minutes ago, carijay766 said:

You couldnt make it up..........seriously my irony meter just broke.

Think you need to lie down, losing a fellow exploiter, must be tough for you, dont worry, it will pass.

For what it is worth I am still loving the game, not even had to look at the ToS though, it doesnt bother the players that dont look to cheat (sorry, push the bounderies)

13 hours ago, carijay766 said:

Wow I really must've hit some neckbeards spot right there. Oh the hypocrisy next you tell me you've never alt-f4'd when you were about to crash or simply out of convenience... And you (and I mean all you wannabe white knights) certainly have never put their ores into crafting to save some weight. Or any of the well known (actual) exploits that are constantly used. Playing the game tho within its given intended systems is not cheating (or using an exploit) no matter how you twist or turn it in hindsight get that in your head. 

The sheer simple-minded ignorance, hypocrisy and virtue signaling in his community is just sad. 

Lets make one thing clear here, it is YOU that is posting this in a completely irrelevant thread, it is you that is ranting and hyjacking, noone else.  

Clearly the guy who did it knew he was doing something which could result in a ban, otherwise he wouldnt have posted a bloody big sign.   Weird that you seem to think it is not a problem, when the person who did it, clearly accepted it was.

You are indeed right this thread is irrelevant. As are you. 

Ps: the no ban sign was rather a message in terms of "if you actually consider this as something against the rules even tho it was all within the game mechanics and there is no prior example don't completely overreact otherwise this might cause a shit storm". 

On 10/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, carijay766 said:

I thought this game was a 13+ Are you sure your mum knows you’re conversing with adults?

I am cranky often, I know this. But as some have already said, it’s because we want this game to succeed. 

I have said on many occasions that this game is basically “digital crack.”  It can be devilishly addictive at times. 

7 hours ago, GraXXoR said:

I am cranky often, I know this. But as some have already said, it’s because we want this game to succeed. 

Yep, i think this unites a lot of "old guard" critics (who obviously come in different personal styles and hardcoreness).

Game has so much potential, its pains to see when NQ doing something (presumably, sometimes) wrong, that can harm game we so addicted to. So, real patriot cant be silent!

Like take Blaze, while reading him sometimes can be like eating raw lemons (and some people quite a not fans of him because if this), he is, prejustices aside, often right about things (or very very close), both in current analysis and predictions. And if we imagine some fantasic situation when NQ takes him in some private setting and consult with him on matters, they can actualy profit from his insights quite a bit I think. Yet probably (and sadly) it never happen.

For me its same complicated package to be honest, from one side its one of most exiting games of my gaming career, from other... i often found myself almost in rabid  state of disagreement over how NQ do some things. 

What i think critical watershed about people who do critique thing:

1) There is ones who give NQ hard time (sometimes beyond polite or even resonable level), but because want see NQ stronger developer and game to survive/be succesful. There is little accent on personal grieviences (more on gerenal state of affairs now or future) + this critique strictly localized.

2) People who critique mostly on basis of personal "grieviences" (or simple and natural fact they not liked game) and, to nail the point (as they think) go hysterical about all this paying custumer bs, refund, unsubcribe, illegal dev actions and other too well familiar stuff, at the end stating wishes for game to fail or even actualy activly doing things in this direction by, per example, smearing shit on it in external sources.  

7 hours ago, GraXXoR said:

I thought this game was a 13+ Are you sure your mum knows you’re conversing with adults?

I have said on many occasions that this game is basically “digital crack.”  It can be devilishly addictive at times. 

Adults are never bitter? Do you really think some neckbeard nolifer doesn't hate themself and is bitter about himself and everyone else? Just look at yourself and other white knights how pissed you all are about people creatively exploring with curious minds. They hate it if someone is actually having fun here.