Lots of XS stabalizers

So this may also end up in bug reports but ill explain it here and see if anyone has experienced this and hopefully found a fix.

Basically I built an M core ship with 1000 xs stabilizers on it for lift. Clocks in around 100MN.

I tossed 12 L atmos on it to get it going. And the usual hovers/brakes/adjusters just to test it. I filled 4 M fuel tanks. And put 2 tons of metal in the 8 linked containers for the first test.

It gained lift at about 50m/s very slowly. And even in the air it would say it was traveling at 700-800 kph but when I marked a target it seemed to more like .1 or .2 kph. Basically crawling across the air.

After a short while I was running out of fuel so I cut the engines and continued to drift upward/forward about 1 m/sec still showing 500 kph on the screen. 

The ship can almost float down to the planet takes about 1-2 min from 1200 feet on Madison. A little faster if I hold the brake and C at the same time to prevent forward lift from the stabilizers. 

I would like to find a way to get it moving forward at its expressed rate but I think the physics engine is overloading on the stabilizer math. 

If I leave the seat... it falls normally as expected. 

Most piloting elements need independent physics processing. Your processing the physics 1,000 times this way over 10 larger elements. Works well for lifting and floating, although your CPU needs considerable power to attempt this.