Game Crashes

GloPopJigglyJam

Hey all, just bought a six month subscription yesterday to give the game a shot and I’m enjoying it a lot. The unbridled creativity is super nice. I was wondering if anyone else has had the game crash multiple times. Mine did twice during about a 30 minute period.

thanks in advance for any replies to the topic :)

Game will occasionally CTD  when you are in a high populated area., mostly because of all the ships, abandoned speeders and corporations that decided to spam their adverts all over the place.

The best thing to do it get out of the starting area as soon as you can.

You may also get the dreaded 'Fatal Network Error' where you get kicked off the server and back onto the login screen. This can be very annoying when you're flying in an atmosphere with a heavy cargo load, since your ship comes to a dead stop. When you log back in and jump back in the pilots seat, you have to fire up the engines and hope to gain some speed as your ship plummets to the ground. If you're in a  larger ship, this usually ends in disaster.

Thankfully, this has been greatly improved over time.

1 hour ago, MrSteve said:

Game will occasionally CTD  when you are in a high populated area., mostly because of all the ships, abandoned speeders and corporations that decided to spam their adverts all over the place.

The best thing to do it get out of the starting area as soon as you can.

You may also get the dreaded 'Fatal Network Error' where you get kicked off the server and back onto the login screen. This can be very annoying when you're flying in an atmosphere with a heavy cargo load, since your ship comes to a dead stop. When you log back in and jump back in the pilots seat, you have to fire up the engines and hope to gain some speed as your ship plummets to the ground. If you're in a  larger ship, this usually ends in disaster.

Thankfully, this has been greatly improved over time.

Ah okay that makes a lot of sense. I really appreciate the reply. A buddy of mine and myself were super excited for the game and both got it yesterday and I was worried about the crashes. I’ll make sure to leave the starting area quickly then. I thankfully haven’t gotten the Fatal Network Error yet but I’ll keep my eyes out for it. Thanks again for the info :)