Emotes?

Buck_Rogers

I have just wasted 5 hours of my life trying unsuccessfully to login. JC! I couldn't give a crap about being able to wave at my friend or do a fancy dance. There are so many performance related issues that need fixing. Logging in without getting a hundred network errors would be a good start. There is the broken containers, game just dropping out, chasing ghost nodes of ore,. Don't get me started on Alioths market area. IMHO I think that you allow all these ships to break the rules is causing most of the problems in the first place. ENFORCE THE RULES and scrap the pile of junk . 6hr time limit.  It gets that bad you have to land far from the pad and use your maneuver tool just to be able to use your container. So instead of doing updates that allow me to blow a kiss to a girl that is probably a boy. Get all the devs working on issues that will at least allow us to login and fly our ships without the controls sticking and smashing it to bits, so we have to waste our and your time on discord trying to get teleported and our ship fixed!