Couple stupid questions as google and search failed me

CasraTX

I got my little production facility going... and I'm thinking I need more space, I assume that bigger static cores make bigger build areas yes?

Also, if I tear down my current buildings, can I "erase" that static core and place a larger one?  

I bought an interceptor, and THANK GOODNESS, I waited to get it home to build it... hello, space fuel sucks, refueling that thing sucks more.  I've decided that in order to understand the game I need to make a lot of things myself.  So I have my assembly line, my assembly M, my Chemical Refiner M... Oh I need a refiner for the SODIUM I need... so that's being parted and will be made "soon"...  that being said, there are like 4 types of space fuel, how do I know which goes in my ship?

I was trying to move a container, see I realized you need "4 input" and "1" output container, that sucked but I got it kina neatly arranged and all, but in moving one I had to save on building a new one, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to put in my inv (yes I know now, it's Alt click or some such) but at one point, and mind you this was IN my main facility with my big giant xtra large container that sits in there, I thought "tokenize... maybe that's the key?" 
Yeah no, mad panic attack as suddenly everything in that ENTIRE FREAKING STRUCTURE was no longer accessible.  Yes, I figured it out, yes I got back in, but has anyone else made such bone headed move?

What's a good resource to learn what's profitable in terms of selling?  I know EVE had some sites that really made life easier, what's around the DU sphere like that?

Thanks in advance all.

There ain't stupid questions - but you may get dumb answers :P

Anyway, hopefully these will help:

To 1: yes, each increase in size doubles the available space in all directions (XS -> S -> M -> L)

To 2: yes, applying the tool "Deploy Ground Element" together with your "Alt" key on the core removes it and places it into your inventory.

To 3: you can use any fuel - just craft the type what is most convenient for you. However, you only can fill one type of fuel into your tank - can't mix them.

To 4: was getting LOTS of that kind of experiences at the beginning... starting out was quite confusing ;)

To 5: to that I can only say check your local market... to make some basic cash, I usually mine some T1 resources and sell it (I'm on Jago, there're rarely any offers for higher grades) - I'm no economy wiz though.