leaving this steaming pile of #@##$$ anyone want my 2 silver founder accounts

Ven

I am moving DU into the this had so much potential category

I bought 2 silver accounts if you are interested in having them post here and I will choose who to give them to after I read some of your post to make sure you are not some kind of scummy exploiter running around stealing peoples shit and exploiting this cluster fuck.

I could post endlessly about the things I don't care for in DU but this is not the place for that.

Maybe someone else can find some fun here, I already got my moneys worth and I thought it was going to be a game I could invest lots of time in and watch it grow.

So post about why you want my account as said I have 2 to give away and they still have all the stuff (beta keys and other perks) on them and very few talents trained so you can make it how you want.

The best replies will have the best chance for the gift.

Not sure what the problem is.  Doesn't say why he is upset.  Going to take a leap of faith and say it is due to unwanted PVP or someone exploiting and destroying his stuff.  

Well unfortunately that sucks.  But the same token this is why I left the starter areas on day one and never looked back.  

Good luck to you and whatever game you end up going to.

Sorry that you've not had a good experience with DU.  I didn't even know about DU until the beta opened up this year, so I don't know what else you've had to deal with in the alpha stage, but I totally understand reaching a point in a game where it's just not worth it anymore.  If you're not having fun in a game, it's healthy to stop playing it and move on to things that will give you enjoyment.

Do good, and avoid evil. o7

4 hours ago, Ven said:

and very few talents trained

Was interested until I read that. If they were decent crafting / technician characters, I would be very interested; but without talents? Meh.

I would be interested in the accounts, if only to hold onto for you until you inevitably decide to come back. It's easy to say you're done forever, but things change.

11 hours ago, Ven said:

I am moving DU into the this had so much potential category

I bought 2 silver accounts if you are interested in having them post here and I will choose who to give them to after I read some of your post to make sure you are not some kind of scummy exploiter running around stealing peoples shit and exploiting this cluster fuck.

I could post endlessly about the things I don't care for in DU but this is not the place for that.

Maybe someone else can find some fun here, I already got my moneys worth and I thought it was going to be a game I could invest lots of time in and watch it grow.

So post about why you want my account as said I have 2 to give away and they still have all the stuff (beta keys and other perks) on them and very few talents trained so you can make it how you want.

The best replies will have the best chance for the gift.

I dont want to buy your Silver accounts but i could use them to mine on some other planets. You are and you will always be the owner. You can have them when you return. Elite#7018 on discord. I hope you well!

I'd like to get my wife playing lol.  i need  a slave to run my industry.  Already have my daughter doing some mining on the beta key account :P.  Would love to have a permanent-ish account for her if anything depending on how long this game stays alive for.  Don't really want to spend too much if game ends up flopping though.

I would give it a month and see where things go. Keep an account as I have not seen ship building like this anywhere. Trying to get my son into game as we both played Empyrion and this game is much easier to build with. Take care and all the best. 

Sorry to see you go! I see so much potential and I can't sleep I am so enamored with DU. I would love one (or both) of your accounts. I am looking at getting an an account for my son and beta keys would be fantastic for the friends I am trying to convince to come join the fun.

Mostly I like to build stuff. The industry portion of the game is amazing, as is the construction of buildings, space stations, and ships. I can and have spent hours upon hours doing this. I love collaborating with friends on this. 

Gather, build, explore, repeat. That is what it is all about to me. Explore is a bit rough with the PVP element. I have not joined a PVP organization. My hope is to get enough of my friends together that we can operate how we want without the need to engage in full on space piracy in order to survive outside the safe zone. I know there have been exploits and griefers, but I'm just trying to look past all that and enjoy the amazing game I have in front of me.

I'm really curious. Your OP was strongly worded, so could you explain in a bit more detail why you think this game is a steaming pile of shit?

Also, how about randomly picking the "winners" of your two accounts... bits of paper in a hat, etc.

Sure, I'll take one of those accounts off your hands if you're obliging...

Actually paid for the sub thinking I would be able to play satisfactory in a multiplayer mode with player run economy and only to realized its more of a new player mining simulator while others are using beta keys for alts for free.

Talents are probably the thing that is keeping me on the fence for this game since it takes days to train and not how you grind it out etc. I mean I get that people that backed the game would get an advantage but with the beta keys included and "free" alts to specialized in different things now it feels like its impossible to actually catch up.

So far finding myself spending time 10% scanning, 50% mining the rest of the 40% looking at the calc for talents to see if there is any craft that I could automate to make a slight profit to continue building more or if not what is the minimum level of talent I need for something to be built instead of just selling ores and buying off market. I understand mining is necessary, but having a deficit in factory will only means the need to mine even more hence the mining simulator. 

I do still see the potential in the game with space that can expand and limited resources that needs to be transported to create more things in the future.

Would definitely love an account with the additional talent points to skip this waiting and be able to focus more on building.

What is really the key trigger that made you quit though?