Stuck with my new Dragonfly ship

Frisskk

I just bought a new Dragonfly and I soon as I try it, the nose goes down and I can't move it anymore.

All the usual keys (W,S.A.D.Q.E) make no difference. It just refuse to move.

However, I have no difficulty to fly the Speeder or the Racer...

Any idea on how to unstuck the ship or am I missing something?

My Ship.jpg

lol...I'm new to this game and it was my first ship exept for the racer they give me at the beginning which work perfectly.

I don't know what is the lua config and even less how to reapply it...and I'm not talking about changing the default config.

Well, I imagine that the ship will do a beautiful monument ? 

Go into build mode, right click on the pilot's seat. Run default auto configure, and then there should be some default options available.  You want flying construct. You're not changing the default config, you're resetting it.

Unless you import the one Mordiger linked which you should do at some point when you're more familiar with the game. It's a fantastic LUA.

1 minute ago, Frisskk said:

lol...I'm new to this game and it was my first ship exept for the racer they give me at the beginning which work perfectly.

I don't know what is the lua config and even less how to reapply it...and I'm not talking about changing the default config.

Well, I imagine that the ship will do a beautiful monument ? 

The link I posted explains how to do it.  The reason you want to is that the config on the construct currently maybe messed up. Reapplying it is a pretty easy way to fix it.

The shop ships are kinda wonky out of the box as is and a really bad value considering the price of elements on the market today.

1 hour ago, Frisskk said:

I just bought a new Dragonfly and I soon as I try it, the nose goes down and I can't move it anymore.

All the usual keys (W,S.A.D.Q.E) make no difference. It just refuse to move.

However, I have no difficulty to fly the Speeder or the Racer...

Any idea on how to unstuck the ship or am I missing something?

Are you hitting "W" to move forward? Use mouse wheel to go "forward" (control throttle) and W/S to tilt the nose down/up. 

1 minute ago, michaelk said:

Are you hitting "W" to move forward? Use mouse wheel to go "forward" (control throttle) and W/S to tilt the nose down/up. 

lol - well the easiest solution!

You're probably right - he bought his first 'air' construct and is trying to use 'ground' controls.

Just now, Mordgier said:

lol - well the easiest solution!

You're probably right - he bought his first 'air' construct and is trying to use 'ground' controls.

I did the same exact thing when I got my first air construct :D 

I am very good at learning how to quickly crash things.