Skill Training UI Suggestion (expanding the drag and drop)

Guest Lone Rath

Guest Lone Rath

Allow drag and drop of new skills onto specific points of the queue.

Right now if you want to train a skill you need to queue it up and then drag it up or down the queue to change it's position. This is quite the effort when you have a large queue list.

It would be easier if we could grab the untrained skill rank and drop it into the position on the queue where we want it.

Obviously there is the issue of pulling all the required skills behind the new rank so I don't know how difficult this would be to implement.

Everybody I mentioned this to has said it's a great idea.  I have 30 days of talents in queue yet sometimes I want to push a piloting skill and something to the top it's annoying and frankly disappointing that such a simple task can take 5 minutes dragging a wiggling the mouse just to get to the top of the list.

I've added this as a request to the the new 'Up Vote' system yet on both occasions the suggestion has just been ignored, timed out and then disappeared... not sure what the issue is.

Should be pretty bloody simple to implement and I dread to think how much time people waste on this.

Just realised I'm speaking to a ghost account, and now I'm hear talking to myself.  Not sure what you want NQ when your avenues of submitting legitimate ideas doesn't want them and only seems to prioritise what is already 'in progress' or 'in roadmap'... As far as I'm concerned this is a UI failing and shouldn't even need to be requested.

I'll just go sit in the dark recess of this thread and wait to see if anybody wanders in to switch the light on.