NQ Please Read : Constructs at Markets is killing the game

Catanonia

Dear NQ, 

Please read this and take it as constructive criticism and possible enhancements to a wonderful game

Basically as the title says, the amount of player constructs at the core markets is killing the game

Core markets are core to the game. Without them, the game is meaningless and this problem is causing serious issues.

Issues

1. Frame rates drop massively

2. I have 8GB GFX RAM and after 5 mins at a market crash due to lack of video ram and slow frame rates

3. This is getting worse and worse as each day passes

Reasons

1. Players are allowed to leave constructs at markets for weeks on end.   Eg Alioth D1 market there is a massive ship crashed on the edge of the landing pad that has been there for 2+ weeks

2. Players are allowed to set down dynamic constructs and build anything they want and clutter the area. Just look at the constructs around these areas. Yes this is good player interaction with the game, but not possible all on one hex.

Solutions

1. Remove any construct that has been at a market place hex for more than 72 hours and place it back at the players Sanctuary or Alioth hex  (I am sure you can work out a good solution to location)

2. Don't allow players to construct on a with 2 hex's of a market hex. This will allow players to play the game, be industrious, but not all in one hex, but in the surrounding areas.

Very simple solutions as this is rapidly becoming a problem.

Thank you are a very addictive game and I hope you read this and take it as a complement and constructive feedback as I intend it to be

Cat