Org theft carried out today - 22,500 KL , 70 Ktons - nearly 200 Large containers worth

Vifrevaert

Is that amount of stuff is a "big deal" ? Like, I don't see that much there. I was like under impression orgs have much much more wealth at this point.

I don't like those type of things but I guess good job on the heist. The corp leadership was too stupid to have this stuff.

21 hours ago, blazemonger said:

I'd say the party that got stolen from should publish a map showing claimed tiles surrounding them.

The RDMS system is also very weak with a number of known exploits which are actively being used as well as some very funky loopholes NQ is completely silent about which can cause one to expect a certain behavior but see another.

NQ knows of this but has yet to actually fix any of this and/or provide clear and open guidance ..

There is nothing we can do. Name change, tile pickup are on, also start a new account and lose what? 1-5 mil worth of exp. :(

Main thing why all this so relativly easy to do is serious number of orgs leaders so starving on recruits, they accept almost everyone without too much questions. And then very liberal with rights after person talks "friendly" and simulates some help and participation for may be couple of weeks. Even better -- some fake loyalty and adoration of everything done by org and its leader.

Mostly its cynical use not of bad RDMS (yet its horribly implemented too) but super-vulnurability of "aspiring" leaders on dreams to increase their following fast/easy way.

Much more can be said on this, but its counter-intellegence stuff i not share for free ??

3 minutes ago, FryingDoom said:

Yes I am a Care Bear. Subsequently I operate on a non-PvP Sanctuary moon. If the moon was not non-PvP, I would be demanding my money back in under a second. 

Is your org recruiting?

I got an alt that needs an org....

3 minutes ago, Mordgier said:

Is your org recruiting?

I got an alt that needs an org....

I am not that stupid and as I said that is a form of PvP according to the PvP players otherwise if it is not PvP it would be an exploit that should be banned altogether. 

Just now, Mordgier said:

We'll have to agree to disagree....

So given that org theft is explicitly allowed by NQ - where do you think org theft is supposed to take place?

Well as it is PvP, in areas that are approved for PvP. Really is that concept so hard for you to understand? 

Well as it is PvP, in areas that are approved for PvP. Really is that concept so hard for you to understand? 

Yes - it's very hard for me to understand given that there are no bases in pvp areas.

1 minute ago, Mordgier said:

Yes - it's very hard for me to understand given that there are no bases in pvp areas.

And that has what to do with anything? If you want bases in PvP areas because you think PvP is so great. Build them. 

Actually I just don't care. PvP is meant to occur only in PvP areas. Other than that I really don't care.

Org theft has happened in literally every game including pve games since the dawn of time. Stop chewing on so much eucalyptus...

Org theft has happened in literally every game including pve games since the dawn of time. Stop chewing on so much eucalyptus...

And in most games except EvE Online it was considered a breach of the rules and reversed. Which was why so many people were stunned when CCP Games stated that it was a part of the game.

5 minutes ago, FryingDoom said:

And in most games except EvE Online it was considered a breach of the rules and reversed. 

I can't think of a single game where someone clearing out the guild bank was considered a breach of game rules.

DU has explicitly blessed org theft. Deal. With. It.

Just now, Mordgier said:

I can't think of a single game where someone clearing out the guild bank was considered a breach of game rules.

DU has explicitly blessed org theft. Deal. With. It.

As I said If it is PvP then it needs to happen in PvP areas. If its not PvP then it is an exploit that should be banned.
PvP occurring in sanctuary areas is forbidden under statements made by NQ. Deal with it. 

Just now, FryingDoom said:

As I said If it is PvP then it needs to happen in PvP areas. If its not PvP then it is an exploit that should be banned.
PvP occurring in sanctuary areas is forbidden under statements made by NQ. Deal with it. 

Hot take. NQ explicitly allows org theft. There is nothing to discuss. It's not an exploit because it's INTENDED MECHANICS. 

Good Day Sir.

Hot take. NQ explicitly allows org theft. There is nothing to discuss. It's not an exploit because it's INTENDED MECHANICS. 

Good Day Sir.

So what you are saying is that they lied about non-PvP areas then.

Must admit if they are just making EvE Online Part 2, it really makes the game complete crap and not worth playing. As EvE online Numbers show no one wants to play that crap any more and before you say something stupid read CCP Games financials. 

19 minutes ago, FryingDoom said:

And in most games except EvE Online it was considered a breach of the rules and reversed. Which was why so many people were stunned when CCP Games stated that it was a part of the game.

10 minutes ago, FryingDoom said:

WoW? Nope, it can happen. Albion? Nope, it can happen. Lineage? Sure it can happen. Here is said truth - if you ever thought it couldn't happen in MMO game - you were either deceived or ignorant. I don't know any game where guild leader allowed access to guild bank and yet theft could not happen. Even all PvE games I know haven't dealt with it. Please enlighten me which game dealt with it and have any form of guild bank or storage.

6 minutes ago, FryingDoom said:

So what you are saying is that they lied about non-PvP areas then.

Must admit if they are just making EvE Online Part 2, it really makes the game complete crap and not worth playing. As EvE online Numbers show no one wants to play that crap any more and before you say something stupid read CCP Games financials. 

This is not pvp. This is stealing. There is no fighting involved. You are safe if you are not stupid or too trusting. If we are going to unleash consequences for this, i'm waiting for the moment we start banning "unfair" trades. 

The ONLY reason any game i listed would start dealing with it if this would involve exploits. But that is different story.