Where can I find the free month?

OOM0123

• 1 month later...

This is not only for me but also for my teammates. We discussed for a long time whether it is worth continuing to play at this point in time. There are too many negative points. It is not worthwhile to continue playing at this point, we hope that in half a year it will be clear where the game is really going.

Why not keep your sub going and fill up your training queue? Then come back this winter and see what has improved meanwhile your character is still building. The cost of losing out of an entire month or months of training pales in comparison to what amounts to loose change tou can find in your house/vehicle. 

9 minutes ago, Avonthorn said:

The cost of losing out of an entire month or months of training pales in comparison to what amounts to loose change tou can find in your house/vehicle. 

Please take that elitist attitude elsewhere. You don't know what their RL situation is like, and it may be a significant amount of money to them.

19 minutes ago, Emptiness said:

Please take that elitist attitude elsewhere. You don't know what their RL situation is like, and it may be a significant amount of money to them.

It's just perspective, you cant play this game without a half way decent PC anyway so $7 is a very small percentage towards the cost of the hardware to play it. Again, just providing perspective. 

Alleging that I have an elitist attitude.....ouch! Messaged received sir.