New Docking mechanic

Iorail

To confirm :

You CAN dock with only the maneuvering tool. 

You need to be standing on the ground or on a static construct.

You need to really jam voxels together. 

You CAN dock on a AGG ship by flying on to it, make sure you are pressing "C" to kill all hover/booster power and i tap space a couple of times to jump up and down on the construct before exiting. And again needs to be solid voxel to voxel contact

4 minutes ago, Wadiss said:

To confirm :

You CAN dock on a AGG ship by flying on to it, make sure you are pressing "C" to kill all hover/booster power and i tap space a couple of times to jump up and down on the construct before exiting. And again needs to be solid voxel to voxel contact

Yup, never had a problem docking like this. They are reworking the whole docking system anyway.

4 hours ago, Wadiss said:

To confirm :

That doesnt work for me... and believe me I have tried, tried, tried and tried again. Works probably once every 50 attempts...

I can ONLY dock with the docking tool while standing on a static/planet... If I try to pilot the ship into dock, it invariably ends ends up in an eppy-fit or just sliding off... if it stays up there, it's invariably stranded while the host moves away, sometimes causing the host to take damage.