How to Send Beta Codes

Hello Noveans,

If you purchased an Alpha pack from our website or during our Kickstarter campaign, you may have Beta invitation(s) available to send to your friends! As a reminder, here's how you can use these invitations: go to dualuniverse.game and log into your account from the main site header. Once logged in, go to the ‘My Products’ page in the menu under your name. If you have invitations available, they will appear under the section "GIFTABLE BETA CODES". You can then enter your friends’ emails to invite them.

betakey.png

Once you've entered a friend's email address, hit "SEND CODE". You can repeat this as long as you have Beta codes left as "AVAILABLE".

As soon as they create their account, they’ll be able to join you on your cosmic adventures throughout the galaxy!

See you in Dual Universe!

The Novaquark team

Hi!

What was the exact criteria for the codes? Because you mention " If you purchased an Alpha pack from our website or during our Kickstarter campaign, you may have Beta invitation(s)" and i baccked the game during kickstarter al be it not with a tons of money but still got a Bronze (Early Bird).

A bit more information above "you may" receive codes would be nice. Like a list what tier receive how many codes.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, Abidos said:

Hi!

What was the exact criteria for the codes? Because you mention " If you purchased an Alpha pack from our website or during our Kickstarter campaign, you may have Beta invitation(s)" and i baccked the game during kickstarter al be it not with a tons of money but still got a Bronze (Early Bird).

A bit more information above "you may" receive codes would be nice. Like a list what tier receive how many codes.

So there's a difference between the Kickstarter Founder Packs and the Alpha Supporter Packs. Bronze Founders unfortunately do not receive Beta Keys.

Reference:

• 4 weeks later...

I mistakenly sent one beta code to a non-existent e-mail and there is no way to get it back. Forever pending, and no answer to the support tickets (over a month by now).

I wanna say such is life, but this is such a simple issue for having already designed your website for. I upgraded my alpha pledge for those extra codes, and I'm short one. I hope nobody else made this kind of mistake.

This issue was fixed. Thanks NQ!

I am having the same issue, the email i sent it to was incorrect.  There is a player waiting to play, but out of loyalty to me he is waiting for his code, which is to forever be "pending"to a dead email..... Help...?????