A list of Suggested changes

Maxnano

I did consider putting this in the ideas section, but these arent ideas, and they arent bugs either for the most part. 
Anyone else is more than welcome to add to this. Gona start with an easy area, where the changes would increase Quality of life , without needing to much work.

The Market

A ) Instant Selling large items is a complete nightmare. Take L Cargo Containers for example. If i ship in 50 from my base to sell to the market bots, do you realise i need to move them 1 at a time to my personal inventory ?  you cant instant sell from linked containers, however you can create a sell order from a linked container.

B ) The market needs 1 more Tab, the favourites list. you can right click any item from market browser and select add to favourites. the list would just be a link to the market page for each item

C ) Need a Drop down in the main market page for selecting which market to filter by. would help us trader types a lot.

D ) Bonus points for adding to the market table " unit sales in last 24H"  so we can see whats hot and whats not.

Does anyone know if the item database is in an accessable format ?  would love to do an export of it, see if i can get my market tools from eve converted over to work in DU.

48 minutes ago, Maxnano said:

A ) Instant Selling large items is a complete nightmare. Take L Cargo Containers for example. If i ship in 50 from my base to sell to the market bots, do you realise i need to move them 1 at a time to my personal inventory ?  you cant instant sell from linked containers, however you can create a sell order from a linked container.ools from eve converted over to work in DU.

+999 This so much. Jumping back and forth between inventory and market, splitting ore etc. into chunks that will fit the nanopack is a contender for most tedious game mechanic of the year..

I was thinking that the solution to market lag was more markets, more spread out with concentric rings of ore nodes of increasing amounts of ore (low near markets, increasing in a couple of steps up to full). To discourage settling near markets.

7 minutes ago, Novalok said:

Y'all know you can instant sell via a Sell Order right? I mean yeah it's a few extra clicks but honestly a non issue. 

i set sell orders lower than the lowest buy order in the same area and it didnt auto fill the order. am i missing something ?