Leaving safe zone is consenting to PvP.

JohnnyTazer

38 minutes ago, toziop said:
  • Playing at the same time with two or more accounts is forbidden (having several accounts is fine as long asyou only play with only one at a time).         

Practically speaking, there's no way to enforce this.

There's no way to differentiate between two people playing on the same network and one person operating two machines. 

Rules that aren't enforceable are great for the sake of rules and all, but not going to stop any "forbidden" behavior...

6 minutes ago, michaelk said:

Practically speaking, there's no way to enforce this.

There's no way to differentiate between two people playing on the same network and one person operating two machines. 

Rules that aren't enforceable are great for the sake of rules and all, but not going to stop any "forbidden" behavior...

Pretty much this. And it also doesn't seem very good business to prevent people who want to spend extra on your product and to ban those people.  Its always better to have real live people than running more accounts.  I know this from years of first hand experience in eve.  Playing with a group will always trump someone using more accounts. 

Well all I see is people not wanting to follow the rules as they are.  But as of now they are the rules we are supposed to be playing by.  And unless they are changed every one needs to follow them.  Even if you don’t like it.   Don’t be a cheat.  If they change it then others can do it also.   

13 hours ago, Idrick said:

We have ourselves here a hall monitor.

i do like being a hero :) must be my years as a fireman?EMT. rule breakers need to be called out. you know the saying when good people dont stand up..........i think churchill said it

2 hours ago, Orangeferret said:

Columbite on Alioth M1. Vanadinite on Madis M2. Illemenite on Madis M3. Rhodonite on Alioth M4.

Nothing in this game, except for PvP,  is locked behind PvP.

This is all true but to be fair it is MUCH easier to find in T2+ ores on planets outside the safe zone.

With that said, the planets themselves are pve and you can get there with a warpdrive thus avoiding pvp entirely so it is accurate to say that currently nothing is locked behind pvp except pvp. 

• 1 year later...

And why play from different accounts at the same time? It's not interesting... Unless you are going to play the same game online on the same computer. And as for accounts, I don't understand why there are several accounts in one game? Why not just use one account? Usually, when I play a game, I create one account initially, so I use it until I get tired of the game. Now I play spider soli 2 more, where an account is unnecessary. Therefore, whenever I hear that people are playing the game on different accounts, I have never understood why they are doing it...

Edited by Abbelun