Ship Museum Point?

BaconofWar

1 hour ago, BaconofWar said:

Aside from seeing some nice ships what is the point of the ship museum if we can't either buy or make blueprints of the ships there?

From flying around on an empty planet to create anything you can imagine ? The point of museum is to show new players the beauty/size of creations player have made.

Don't really understand this either. If I would ever visit that museum it's just a matter of "cool. Nice" and move on while at the same time forgetting what was shown. Pretty useless to me too, but thats the same with all bases too. It's nice and all but pretty useless 

8 hours ago, Lethys said:

Don't really understand this either. If I would ever visit that museum it's just a matter of "cool. Nice" and move on while at the same time forgetting what was shown. Pretty useless to me too, but thats the same with all bases too. It's nice and all but pretty useless 

You could say that about all music, art, fictional literature, beautiful scenery, infact any form of entertainment really - 'it's nice but pretty useless'  

Some people (like me) like nice things, so we will make nice things, if you just want 'useful' things, that is up to you.