Unable to go into cockpit core Unit Broken

Honvik

So wasted a few hours but I crashed in my ship (takes a lot of practice) so I went and repaired the bits on the ship but cannot get into the cockpit as says core unit broken.  Well how do you repair it?  I cannot find it in the ship when repairing it!  Totally madness.  I bought a pre-made ship off a vendor :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 10:26 PM, Honvik said:

So wasted a few hours but I crashed in my ship (takes a lot of practice) so I went and repaired the bits on the ship but cannot get into the cockpit as says core unit broken.  Well how do you repair it?  I cannot find it in the ship when repairing it!  Totally madness.  I bought a pre-made ship off a vendor :)

You bought ship which has no easy access to core in case it need repairing - without knowing the ship (and I don't know any premade ships from vendor) - we can't tell you where the core is. Because you can't see it, it has to be either embedded in voxels, or otherwise hidden behind something. Only thing i can tell you is that core is somewhere. Every ship has to have one. There is no exception. 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:31 AM, Elrood said:

You bought ship which has no easy access to core in case it need repairing - without knowing the ship (and I don't know any premade ships from vendor) - we can't tell you where the core is. Because you can't see it, it has to be either embedded in voxels, or otherwise hidden behind something. Only thing i can tell you is that core is somewhere. Every ship has to have one. There is no exception. 

Yea it was a pre-purchased Nomad one.  :(