Image Upload for Signs etc.: Where?

Hirnsausen

Hi,

it is possible to use an image with signs, screens, and so on. I created a small image for a Sign XS, and want to upload it. Someone told me thta there is a page within the DU website where I can upload an image and receive an image key in return that then can be used with the Sign XS.

What is the URL for that image upload page within the DU website? Thanks.

4 hours ago, Hirnsausen said:

Hi,

it is possible to use an image with signs, screens, and so on. I created a small image for a Sign XS, and want to upload it. Someone told me thta there is a page within the DU website where I can upload an image and receive an image key in return that then can be used with the Sign XS.

What is the URL for that image upload page within the DU website? Thanks.

Log into your account on the website, then a menu will appear where login used to be, you want the 'image upload' option

On 9/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, DeHurst said:

Are you able to get this to work? When I copy the website image url into a transparent sign no image appears even though the url is there when I go to edit the html.

you mean one of your upload bitmap ? i do it without any problem after mine validated , just paste url in quickimage textbox

Thanks, I was not using the correct copy command of Control-V and using the image tag in html does not accept with and height= x pixels. The relative percent modifier needs to be used instead to adjust an image.