100.000 Quanta Daily Reward - when is the Timer-Reset done? How does this work?

realMod

image.png.da777ae02f076359b0de6d7a50b205b2.png

I dont get the 100k since day one beta. NQ knows about this, even responded in discord they know about this issue. It was a strange issue and they needed to take a closer look.

Now about 1 Month into Beta. No fix, not a single response, not a single quanta. Well, for all my tickets i didn't get a single response. Not only this one so i think they just stopped looking at those somewhere halfway beta. Probably this forum and the bug report site are not looked after since they are looking at discord all day as anything pinged directly to staff there is immediately looked into but bug reports lay dormant for months.

14 minutes ago, Aaron Cain said:

image.png.da777ae02f076359b0de6d7a50b205b2.png

I dont get the 100k since day one beta. NQ knows about this, even responded in discord they know about this issue. It was a strange issue and they needed to take a closer look.

Now about 1 Month into Beta. No fix, not a single response, not a single quanta. Well, for all my tickets i didn't get a single response. Not only this one so i think they just stopped looking at those somewhere halfway beta. Probably this forum and the bug report site are not looked after since they are looking at discord all day as anything pinged directly to staff there is immediately looked into but bug reports lay dormant for months.

The staff on Discord are not working on bugs like this, they are teleporting noobs around who blame a bit of lag for their overweight ships crashing on rentering and refunding peoples stuff, which will probably reappear (but that is another story).  This is one of many bugs they also certainly will be looking at but sadly until they find a fix they cant really report anything.  I have a couple of tickets about exploits outstainding that i havent had a reply to, does that mean they are not working on them?  I would hope they are, and they will be fixed.  It would of course be great if they could acknowledge every ticket and keep them up to date but currently that is a tough call.  If it hasnt been fixed it hasnt been fixed.

2 hours ago, Moosegun said:

The staff on Discord are not working on bugs like this, they are teleporting noobs around who blame a bit of lag for their overweight ships crashing on rentering and refunding peoples stuff, which will probably reappear (but that is another story).  This is one of many bugs they also certainly will be looking at but sadly until they find a fix they cant really report anything.  I have a couple of tickets about exploits outstainding that i havent had a reply to, does that mean they are not working on them?  I would hope they are, and they will be fixed.  It would of course be great if they could acknowledge every ticket and keep them up to date but currently that is a tough call.  If it hasnt been fixed it hasnt been fixed.

I had an exploit ticket open and not look at for 22 days, all it took was me posting the ticket number on discord and the ticket was looked at within 2 hours. But we shouldn’t have to do that to get their attention to an exploit (this one was pretty bad). The issue here is they are overwhelmed with tickets, about everything from everybody, from lost items to exploits to whatever. So important or serious tickets simply get lost in the many. 

About the quanta reward, it’s hit or miss for me, I will get it for 3-4 days then nothing for a few days, then I get it again. Sometimes I get it without the notification. The entire game is having some serious issues which should be their main focus, but we all know this is not happening.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:31 PM, Anopheles said:

Weird is the NQ way...

23 hrs makes perfect sense. If you play every day from 9pm then having th timer set to 24 hrs would mean you’d have to log in later and later each day to get your reward. 

setting it to 23 hrs means that even if you logged in 15 minutes early at 8:45 one day, say, you would get your reward.