Awesome interview with JC hosted by Markee! Thanks a lot to everyone involved!

Novean-71071

Some nice info in there.

- Large safezone (half planet mentioned) around Alioth mother ship/districts

- No landscape reset happening on Alitoh, safe to terraform and build underground bases

- Adding a second sanctuary moon when running out of tiles

- More then one universe coming

- Traveling between universes will require stargate

- NQ does not have anyone who knows how to do voxelmancing at the level of certain players.. (vertex editor will come) :)

- There are 53 artifacts in the game to be found

- The lore puzzle supposed to take years until completion, has already been solved

I agree it was a really good interview.  Kudos to Markee for asking good questions, and some of the in-game player constructs that were visited.  Amazing what players have *already* done and the game really is showing promise right now.  JC the founder also sounded like he had a real passion for his creation/vision of Dual Universe - like, he isn't in it just for the money.  So there's that.  Who knows - this MMO could really rock over time.  I know I'm having a blast right now.

The interview was good because Markee prepared and asked his questions which went well beyond the "usual" player submitted ones, which can be good but often are very egocentric in nature (which is understandable), and offered some good insight in the development and evolution of DU. 

I really hope Markee gets a chance to do another one in a few months and frankly, it's great hanging out and participating in his stream..

17 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

- More then one universe coming

- Traveling between universes will require stargate

I'm assuming you mean Solar system?  Universe means "everything".  So stargates to another solar system, or even galaxy I suppose.  But JC wasn't talking about multiple dimensions was he? ha