Refunds.

Thurlor

Why does this company take so long to issue refunds?  Surely such a lax attitude doesn't ingratiate them with their customers so what is the reason to drag the refund process out.  Three weeks is more than enough time to complete a refund process.

I'm not impressed with this game at all but I can see a future in it.  I did not ask for a refund.  My money was well spent for development.  Have some patience.  I would expect a refund on a live title but for beta....you knew it was beta.  btw reason why I don't like the game because teraforming tools are terrible.  Not enough to ask for refunds.

9 minutes ago, Maxnano said:

its not Du, its their payment processor, the worst and cheepest in the industry, Xsolla or whatever they are called.

True that, worked in the industry for years and they are widely known as a joke of a company, would ALWAYS steer my clients away from them

I think NQ needs a webdev :D 

Subs are so easy to manage nowadays without resorting to processors like Xsolla...

Or...if I'm being cynical it's because Xsolla is hard to cancel. Anyone on the fence might feel it isn't worth the hassle...plus, laziness. Which reminds me, I need to cancel Hulu. 

3 hours ago, ToothlessRaider said:

I am waiting 3 weeks now for a reply.   I gave up and had my bank issue a charge back.  I only come online to see if they will ever reply to my ticket to close my account, but from my personal experience, they lack a support team to handle tickets entirely.

You do realize its 5 dollars per month dont you? 

What urgency do you have in getting this? 

How about you take some responsibility for your bad decision and wait quietly without wasting your bank's and NQ's times in useless escalation.... 

PS:

If i was NQ i would be blocking your escalation and never give you the money back. They have the law on their side. And they are making you a favor giving you any money. 

technically, $ 5 or $ 500 makes no difference. If they have agreed to the refund, they are right to be bothered by the delay.

If, on the other hand, he has asked for a refund and they have not answered him, it is different.

But pointing out how much 5 dollars is is wrong: not only at the change from country to country that money can change a lot, but also subjectively you cannot know how much it is worth for that specific person.

7 hours ago, Leogradance said:

But pointing out how much 5 dollars is is wrong: not only at the change from country to country that money can change a lot, but also subjectively you cannot know how much it is worth for that specific person.

If you can afford a pc capable of running DU you can afford to WAIT a month for a refund that NQ has no obligation to pay with out doing a bank escalation. 

On 9/25/2020 at 6:43 PM, michaelk said:

I think NQ needs a webdev :D 

Subs are so easy to manage nowadays without resorting to processors like Xsolla...

The use of XSolla was probably a requirement from one of the investors who happens to also own .. XSolla ;)

But yes, NQ could use an actual web developer and designer for more reasons than this one alone. They could easily just use PayPal for recurring payments and keep it all in house which is  cleaner, faster and IMO way more trustworthy. They also partnered up with MarkeeDragon who has better support and surface that XSolla easily but he can only sell gamecodes, no recurring payments.

10 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

If you can afford a pc capable of running DU you can afford to WAIT a month for a refund that NQ has no obligation to pay with out doing a bank escalation. 

I’m not sure where the OP is, but i think if it’s EU and he has bought the product less than 2 weeks earlier, they ARE obliged to pay him back since they have an office in France, no?

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

I’m not sure where the OP is, but i think if it’s EU and he has bought the product less than 2 weeks earlier, they ARE obliged to pay him back since they have an office in France, no?

It is a subscription. And he did login in game so he used the subscription. 

Maybe he can have some law allowing him to get thr 2nd and 3rd month. 

But he definitly has to pay the 1st.

16 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

Anyway, you dont know.

Its only a your supposition. Cant know situations.

18 hours ago, Leogradance said:

Anyway, you dont know.

Its only a your supposition. Cant know situations.

Thats how you BS your self and others into thinking something clearly wrong is, by 0.01% chance, acceptable.

Its not. 

If you are asking NQ for the favor of returning your used subscription money. You should at least have the decency of not throwing your bank against NQ.