Kicked Double Login (ERROR:102)

Bowman

Just received this message when trying to login:

KICKED (DOUBLE LOGIN);  DON'T

RECONNECT AUTOMATICALLY.

(ERROR:102)

Apparently the Server was down briefly this morning, but now every time I try to login I get this error message.  Am

I the only one?  Will I have to submit a ticket and wait a week before I can play the game again?

Got the same problem. Tried to log back in after the server went down. However I just get a message as soon as I hit the Play Beta button saying :  Disconnected by the Server. 
I have cleared the cache as I always do before login and as the discord support suggests. However each time I hit Play Beta button and get the message that I have been disconnected by the server, I can see my name on a streamers friendslist, that I am going offline, and then a few secs later, that im now online. However im not online. Then im just in a queue of 1 and nothing else happens. 
Sometimes I can actually get to next step after pressing the Play Beta button. Then the loading screen pops up, but it just stays at "Loading 0%" forever and you have to close the DU app in the task manager. 

I have already uninstalled the game twice using the uninstall tool that comes with the game. Reinstalled and downloaded the game twice, once on each of my SSD's. But with same result. 

Im out of options, hopefully next server maintenance my character will be forced offline or something that could help, but otherwise I do not know what to do next. 

I finally got 1 step further. Now I can click Play Beta button and not getting the popup message. However when I get to loading screen, all it does is saying "Loading 0%" and stays there forever.  Been on that screen now for 19 minutes and its not progressing.  Tried twice with same result. I assume my character that is still ingame or logged in, needs to be logged out before my game will load in, or might be something different.  I am out of ideas at this point. 

12 hours ago, TwizAmber said:

My issue got fixed after server maintenance, so all good now for me at least. 

Yes, same here.  But having to wait a day sucked.  I am running two accounts, so I was able to hop on my other account,

only to find out I still haven't done the permissions right for my org.  Sigh.

But it's beta ... so ... heh.