Subscription

Punisher

I have the same issue.  Tried to build a Minecraft style shack to start and wow, the interface was soo bad.  There was a magic box I needed but the tutorial would not let me place it because the tutorial area was "owned" by a player.  I play games for fun, not frustration.  In any case, there is no information on how to cancel your account and even the support team does NOT give out much information.  These people are so lazy they can't even cut and past the procedure or put it on their web site.   Maybe they are not equipped to cancel anything themselves so just push it off.  There needs to be a way to cancel in your account!  Not having that is just unprofessional.

Go back to the original e-mail from Xsolla with title of "Dual Universe subscription activated"

There will be a link in the bottom 

If at anytime you would like to cancel just follow this link unsubscribe.
If you did not authorize this transaction, please contact the Xsolla support team at https://help.xsolla.com.

Follow the link to unsubscribe.  I also tried to cancel payment... and we will see what happens there.

Here all I got from Novaquark.

NQ-Samaritan (Novaquark)

Sep 22, 2020, 21:59 UTC

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're unable to play the game and would like to cancel your subscription. No worries, we're here to guide you.

To cancel your subscription, please look for the email confirmation from Xsolla when you made the payment. The cancellation steps should be included on it.

You may need to check your spam or junk folder if you can't see it on your inbox. Or, you can contact Xsolla directly at:
https://www.xsolla.com/modules/support/

Apologies for the delayed response. We currently have a high amount of tickets and individual answers may take a bit longer than usual. We greatly appreciate your patience on this.

If you have other questions, please let us know.

All the best,
NQ-Samaritan
Novaquark

3 hours ago, Nozeminer said:

I have the same issue.  Tried to build a Minecraft style shack to start and wow, the interface was soo bad.  There was a magic box I needed but the tutorial would not let me place it because the tutorial area was "owned" by a player.  I play games for fun, not frustration.  In any case, there is no information on how to cancel your account and even the support team does NOT give out much information.  These people are so lazy they can't even cut and past the procedure or put it on their web site.   Maybe they are not equipped to cancel anything themselves so just push it off.  There needs to be a way to cancel in your account!  Not having that is just unprofessional.

Go back to the original e-mail from Xsolla with title of "Dual Universe subscription activated"

There will be a link in the bottom 

If at anytime you would like to cancel just follow this link unsubscribe.
If you did not authorize this transaction, please contact the Xsolla support team at https://help.xsolla.com.

Follow the link to unsubscribe.  I also tried to cancel payment... and we will see what happens there.

Here all I got from Novaquark.

NQ-Samaritan (Novaquark)

Sep 22, 2020, 21:59 UTC

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're unable to play the game and would like to cancel your subscription. No worries, we're here to guide you.

To cancel your subscription, please look for the email confirmation from Xsolla when you made the payment. The cancellation steps should be included on it.

You may need to check your spam or junk folder if you can't see it on your inbox. Or, you can contact Xsolla directly at:
https://www.xsolla.com/modules/support/

Apologies for the delayed response. We currently have a high amount of tickets and individual answers may take a bit longer than usual. We greatly appreciate your patience on this.

If you have other questions, please let us know.

All the best,
NQ-Samaritan
Novaquark

Yep, what this guy said!

• 4 weeks later...

this is a really poor system. 

it should be in the account pages to cancel the subscription.  blizzard do this and it is easy to just renew for a month and then cancel the recurring subscription each month depending on how i feel my time is for the month and if i can play or not. 

having to locate the original email you got and then in small writing at the bottom of it is where you can find a link to the pages to cancel. 

at the very least there should be an FAQ that has this info on the site. it doesnt create much in the way of trust with the company to have something as simple as a canceling a sub made so hard to do. i noticed that if i wanted to upgrade my sub it is front and centre and simple to do. 

17 minutes ago, Velish said:

Unfortunately NQ choose to go for/with XSolla, likely due to commitments related to investment.

It would probably be easier, more convenient and less expensive if they just used PayPal on their own website directly.

You can always opt to use MarkeeDragon's storepages which allows you to buy game time without needing to sub or have recurring payments

1 hour ago, Velish said:

it should be in the account pages to cancel the subscription.  blizzard do this and it is easy to just renew for a month and then cancel the recurring subscription each month depending on how i feel my time is for the month and if i can play or not. 

having to locate the original email you got and then in small writing at the bottom of it is where you can find a link to the pages to cancel. 

at the very least there should be an FAQ that has this info on the site. it doesnt create much in the way of trust with the company to have something as simple as a canceling a sub made so hard to do. i noticed that if i wanted to upgrade my sub it is front and centre and simple to do. 

Wellp tbh I haven't seen any thought thru system in their entire product. I hope you guys get your money back, I got mine back for several accounts directly from the credit card company after providing enough proof of NQs unlawful behavior. 

3 hours ago, carijay766 said:

Wellp tbh I haven't seen any thought thru system in their entire product. I hope you guys get your money back, I got mine back for several accounts directly from the credit card company after providing enough proof of NQs unlawful behavior. 

Yet you are still here? Why? Game isnt for you and you got your refund. Leave. I on the other hand am having a great time playing. You know what I don't do? I don't hang around on the forum of a game I dont like, like some kind of weirdo.  

I went through every email, scoured my deleted folder and recoverable files. I did not receive that email and it is a little ridiculous that would be the only way to unsub.

7 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Yet you are still here? Why? Game isnt for you and you got your refund. Leave. I on the other hand am having a great time playing. You know what I don't do? I don't hang around on the forum of a game I dont like, like some kind of weirdo.  

You can stop your whining and see yourself out. This thread is for people looking for help to unsub.

13 minutes ago, Kohzak said:

I went through every email, scoured my deleted folder and recoverable files. I did not receive that email and it is a little ridiculous that would be the only way to unsub.

You can stop your whining and see yourself out. This thread is for people looking for help to unsub.

Yes, but with a nice amount of trolling mixed in the mix. 

You dont figure out the nice clean posts about unsubbing with perfect grammar after proclaiming you couldnt figuee out the game. 

Just stick to the helpful stuff and leave the jabs aside.