Not Able to Play

CommanderConflict

Since the update on Tuesdays I have not been able to play the game will not update. I have even uninstall and attempt to install i get "Could not download integrity file. Please check you connection. There is nothing wrong with my connection as I am live streaming a twitch person while making this post from the same device i am putting the game on. You broke the game.

15 minutes ago, CommanderConflict said:

Since the update on Tuesdays I have not been able to play the game will not update. I have even uninstall and attempt to install i get "Could not download integrity file. Please check you connection. There is nothing wrong with my connection as I am live streaming a twitch person while making this post from the same device i am putting the game on. You broke the game.

Someone in our org had a similar problem, did you install using windows of the uninstaller in the game folder, apparently you need to use the one in the game folder and then double check to make sure all the files are deleted.  You SHOULD then be able to download and play again, hope this helps.