Container Issues

Ronin12b

Is anyone having issues connecting containers to assemblers either as input or output?  The rest of my machines are connecting properly, but the assemblers just won’t connect. Either to or from the container directly or using a hub. 

Also, and this is possibly a very newb question, but is it possible to build a blueprint from a container as opposed to your personal inventory? If so, how?  I can’t for the life of me figure it out. 

Machines and Containers have a hard cap of 10 connections in and 10 connections out so start there, about the build from a container you just have to check the button to make the container your primary container, the UI design in this game has much to improve so it is sometimes in the top left and sometimes in the top right.

37 minutes ago, w1r3dh4ck3r said:

Machines and Containers have a hard cap of 10 connections in and 10 connections out so start there, about the build from a container you just have to check the button to make the container your primary container, the UI design in this game has much to improve so it is sometimes in the top left and sometimes in the top right.

That’s the weird thing. I’m trying to connect an assembler to a medium container, the assembler has one connection in and no connections out. The container has no connections currently. 

1 minute ago, Ronin12b said:

That’s the weird thing. I’m trying to connect an assembler to a medium container, the assembler has one connection in and no connections out. The container has no connections currently. 

I would pick everything up and try again, it might be a bug! I would report it to NQ.