Option/rebind of double-tap W

Frigidman

Please allow us to rebind the hard bound double-tap-W behavior.

- It becomes so annoying when I'm trying to slowly move forward while digging tunnels. I do not have an analog keyboard, so by muscle memory habit, I repeatedly tap W key to slowly move forward. This of course then throws my characters face into a wall of dirt.

- Its also annoying indoors when I'm just trying to inch up to a box or something, and it registers it as a double-tap-W and flings me into the wall on the other side of the room.

- It is so rare that I actually WANT it to kick in, so the keybind to activate it needs to be something less travelled.

So please, let us rebind that to something else. Or even an option to disable it... but I'd rather just rebind it to something I'm not constantly tapping a LOT of ... like, able to rebind it to "double-tap-shift WHILE holding W"... or even "ctrl-shift-W" or "alt-shift-W" (although alt-shift w may be annoying during build modes).

43 minutes ago, Emptiness said:

Or let us disable it entirely since there's a keybind to directly activate it. 

image.png.9d9f24f20f45c4aeddd857550cddc2a4.png

Or yeah, that.

Since there is a binding for it, the hard-bound double-tap needs an option somewhere to disable the double-tap binding.