Registered with beta key and cant login to server - Error 106

M3ssor

If it was just now, I'd say it's because they're taking the server down in 15 minutes. Since it's been going on a few days, you probably need to submit a ticket and get it looked at.

But it's definitely you, not a general problem, if it's been going on for days.

I'm having the same issue.

I played for a couple of hours yesterday (my first time), and when I try to log in today, I get the error 106.

From what I gather there's occasionally downtime and/or server resets, but I can't for the life of me find any schedule.

All the links from Google directs you to the frontpage of DU, and there's nothing to be found on the forums.

There is threads where people write they have the same issue and others telling them, that servers are down occasionally, but no real information.

- All it leads to is different threads about whether or not it's legitimate that players can't get their money refunded as this is a "backing"

- I'm not trying to stir up any discussions about the legitimacy of the beforementioned, but just want to point out that this is not the best impressions a new player, like me, leaves with.

Please update (somewhere - preferable on DUs own site rather that third party programs like Discord) when and where resets is happening, so a customer can figure out whether or not it's a problem on their end or not. 

29 minutes ago, DrakeEbonheart said:

same here. I was palying yesterday, now it says i'm not authorized. 106

3 minutes ago, BaconofWar said:

I am guessing the server is still down for the current update.

Given that it was until 15h00 EST, and it's still only 14:00, that's probably a good guess.

Just now, Kezzle said:

Given that it was until 15h00 EST, and it's still only 14:00, that's probably a good guess.

Where did you find that information?

I know there's a  subpage at https://www.dualuniverse.game/server-status - but this directs to the frontpage, and the frontpage doesn't have any information about server maintenance. 

Do you need to be on Discord and/or Twitter? ^.-

1 hour ago, Slartibart said:

Where did you find that information?

I know there's a  subpage at https://www.dualuniverse.game/server-status - but this directs to the frontpage, and the frontpage doesn't have any information about server maintenance. 

Do you need to be on Discord and/or Twitter? ^.-

Yeah. The Discord. Actually, the DU Discord, echoed in my ORG's Discord server.

Don't shoot me, I'm not the one that decided that Discord is the be-all and end-all of a comms strategy.

1 hour ago, Kezzle said:

Yeah. The Discord. Actually, the DU Discord, echoed in my ORG's Discord server.

Don't shoot me, I'm not the one that decided that Discord is the be-all and end-all of a comms strategy.

I'm not gonna. Rather I'll thank you for your answer. Happy building/mining/hunting :)

• 2 weeks later...