Login Time Out

Guest Datanka

Hello Community, i just bought the Game and i'm not able to login.

First try, my Game crashed on loading Screen after i created my Character. 

Now, everytime i try to login there is a Text Message that blinks '' Connection Queued: 1... '' sometimes Queued: 2... 

After a while i get the '' Timed Out '' Message

I did try the Troubleshooting with changing my DNS to Google, turn off TCP/IPv6 and made sure that my Firewall or Antivirus software is not blocking anything related with the Game.

Any help while i wait for a answer on my support Ticket ?

Are the Servers down ( Maintenance or something ) ?

Well, the following worked and continues to work for me, for you, I dunno. Worth a shot though ?

However, since posting that I have found out the following;

Don't allow the PPTP. Its an older protocol that can be vulnerable as it has many well known security issues.

Funny that i was able to login at first and create my character before my game crash to desktop during the loading screen.

And now Connection Timeout. VPN doesnt help and dont know why a issue like that happen after hundrets of games that i played.

If i had connection issues why would it let me login when started the Game for the first time.

Let's see the Ticket respond ( Time ) ...

That sounds exactly how my problem was running. Initially installed the game, logged in first time, char creation, on loading the game,  network error and game shutdown, followed by nothing but Login Timeouts. I had a full char reset by an admin, then it just repeated the exact same thing. I was able to login twice, for about 3 minutes of gameplay, but ended up both times with a network error and game shutting down. All I can say is good luck, but bear in mind it might actually be something with your connection rather than a game side problem. I know, I know, I was in the same mindset. I play many other games, big games, online heavy games and yet I was still getting Login Timeouts. Its possibly a combination of problems on both their end and yours. I wish I could definitively say, "here, do this and it will work."   I cant :(   however, I can say, at least for me, the wait was worth it.