Technical support is nonexistent

RedstarBunny

So after two weeks of waiting (over that actually, 17 days) i finally got a reply from DU support,  NQ rocketman. what i got was no questions, a seemingly ingenuine apology and the ticket being marked as solved simply because they saw i was logging on...the issue isnt logging on, the issue is actually playing the damn game and constantly crashing over and over and over, if anyone is interested here's the ticket and the incredibly assuming response I got.

Edit by NQ-Nyzaltar:

While we can understand your frustration, you're not supposed to disclose a private discussion without the consent of both parties.
As it seems clear that this has been posted without the other party consent, the private discussion has been removed from your post.
Please refrain to post any private discussion you might have with the Customer Support in the future, or the Community Team might need to escalate Moderation measures.

That being said, we totally understand your reaction. Here is what might be an explanation on what caused this mistake: Customer Support agents sometimes work on several tickets at the same time, with some pending while waiting for an information from the Dev team. By having multiple tickets opened, he might have given you an answer that was destinated to another ticket. While relatively rare, this can happen, as we are all humans and humans make mistakes sometimes.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar

Pretty sure you just violated terms by posting this, not 100% sure but GG.  Customer support is very stretched right now, as with any new games launch, of course this is not perfect but not sure public humiliation is the best response.

I'm not having any fun either. I bought into the game this morning and have yet to even log into the game. I always get a password error. I made a complex password in the forum, saving it to an offline password database as well. I always do that. I make extremely complex passwords and save them all. I tried to reset the password, but whenever the thing tells me to check my email for the link, no email. I've done this a bunch of times, no luck.

I'm not going to log out of the forum because I might not be able to get back in. The make a new password part of the forum asks for the original password. which I thought I had in my list.

I understand some bugs. But a login password bug on a beta? Come on. Throw me a bone here. If support sees this, make it happen. I gave you a $20 bill and I got nothing!

1 hour ago, Insolint said:

I'm not having any fun either. I bought into the game this morning and have yet to even log into the game. I always get a password error. 

And you are using your email to log on, not your username (like is indicated you should)?

I have reset server account passwords and have not seen any issues getting communication from the system on this. Have you brouhgt this up in the help-troubleshooting discord channel where NQ support staff is present 24/7?