Initial thoughts of a new player

Maxnano

1 hour ago, Maxnano said:

Eve online does it very well. and the PVE aspect is very often a catalyst for pvp to take place.  

Hahaha, a big argument against pvp has been this game is NOT eve online and people said they dont want eve 2.0. You guys Are all over the place.  Second, its generally accepted that eves PVE is some of the worst out there. Lots of missions haven't changed in 18 years. 

On 9/21/2020 at 2:06 PM, Maxnano said:

Yep i noticed the bad attitudes allready. started my "kill on sight" list lol. not all self important wana be eliteists tho

Yep unfortunately they are quite common in the forums and reddit-not really in game through. As of today I have unsubscribed from the game , and I wish all who play in the best of luck! Also. how do I uninstall dual universe?

7 minutes ago, Treelessrain said:

Yep unfortunately they are quite common in the forums and reddit-not really in game through. As of today I have unsubscribed from the game , and I wish all who play in the best of luck! Also. how do I uninstall dual universe?

Why did you unsubscribe from DU? Why did you say you were while quoting his post? Are you implying you unsubscribed because of peoples "attitudes" on the forums and reddit? You yourself just said you dont see that ingame. I'm genuinely curious why you unsubscribed and then made a comment about people on the forums and reddit if that is not a reason for you leaving. 

3 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Why did you unsubscribe from DU? Why did you say you were while quoting his post? Are you implying you unsubscribed because of peoples "attitudes" on the forums and reddit? You yourself just said you dont see that ingame. I'm genuinely curious why you unsubscribed and then made a comment about people on the forums and reddit if that is not a reason for you leaving. 

Yeah, I guess I should of clarified that better. First off, I figured out how to uninstall the game. Secondly, I was answering his post and I decided to include that(not sure why). I am unsubscribing not because of the community or anything said in these forums posts, but because the game is not for me...  Which sucks, because I had been following this game for two years and had really high hopes for it. I was looking for something to replace EVE and maybe this game will come close, but only time will tell if it can... 

I hope that answers your question.

36 minutes ago, Treelessrain said:

Yeah, I guess I should of clarified that better. First off, I figured out how to uninstall the game. Secondly, I was answering his post and I decided to include that(not sure why). I am unsubscribing not because of the community or anything said in these forums posts, but because the game is not for me...  Which sucks, because I had been following this game for two years and had really high hopes for it. I was looking for something to replace EVE and maybe this game will come close, but only time will tell if it can... 

I hope that answers your question.

Ya that does. I am also hoping this game replaces eve for me. I do love eve but after 10 years something new has its appeal.  If I were you tho, definitely check back when its "official release" and see if enough has been added for you to come back.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Ya that does. I am also hoping this game replaces eve for me. I do love eve but after 10 years something new has its appeal.  If I were you tho, definitely check back when its "official release" and see if enough has been added for you to come back.

Oh, I definitely plan to, but we will have to see. I generally tend to lurks around forums/reddits to see what is going on anyway. Thanks for the advice!