Anti-gravity script

Palad1n

Hi folks! Having some trouble gaining access to part of these forums and not sure if its a technical issue or not. Already sent in a ticket to support on it, but that may take a good long while due to their queues. 

I was given a link earlier today that was supposed to take me to the correct forum board / page with anti-gravity script(s) that I can use. 

Here is the link they gave me, unfortunately an error pops up and I do not have access. 

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/16285-antigravity-controller-with-touchscreen/&tab=comments#comment-112422

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Is there another link or another location I can get the script? 

Thank You

22 hours ago, Palad1n said:

Hi folks! Having some trouble gaining access to part of these forums and not sure if its a technical issue or not. Already sent in a ticket to support on it, but that may take a good long while due to their queues. 

I was given a link earlier today that was supposed to take me to the correct forum board / page with anti-gravity script(s) that I can use. 

Here is the link they gave me, unfortunately an error pops up and I do not have access. 

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/16285-antigravity-controller-with-touchscreen/&tab=comments#comment-112422

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

Is there another link or another location I can get the script? 

Thank You

Sadly you can not view that content, it’s under the Alpha forums and protected by the NDA. I wouldn’t trust anything from there anyway.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, Helediron said:

I'll repost my scripts from alpha soon, including the antigravity touchscreen controller. Sorry for the delay. I will notify you when done.

Thx Helediron.. waiting desperately for those as well ?

On 9/19/2020 at 4:02 AM, joaocordeiro said:

The Simplest script ever:

just put the following on a PB:

on start

altitude=5600 --export Altitude
agg.setBaseAltitude(altitude)
agg.show()

On stop:

agg.hide()

image.thumb.png.cc8ccc7ff44f618c6c47b0e20cf565e6.png

then you have

image.png.fca0cbe4495912e236956fb835fdb14a.png

then activate the PB to change

I wish all scripts were this well presented and easy to understand.    Should be the gold standard.

• 2 weeks later...