Ship stuck INSIDE the district walls

sHuRuLuNi

So, this happened because almost every half an hour I have to log out and log in again because the districts do not load. I am flying to a district and when I arrive there, there is nothing, no buildings. This keeps happening, that is why I have to log out, and when I log in again, the district is there. So this happened yesterday as well - there was no district, and I parked there somewhere. I intentionally parked a little away from the "M" marker but when I loaded the game - guess what? - I was stuck with ship and all INSIDE the district walls - so I could not get out.
I force-respawned - and, lucky me - I respawned on the freakin MOON. I had forgotten from the tutorial that I had set a Res.Node on the bloody moon.
So, there I had to WALK for hours to the nearest district so that I can shuttle back to Alioth - and I thought I will fetch my Ship somewhere outside - but NOPE --- I cannot fetch it for another 10+ hours, because apparently you can only use the function every 24 hours.
And the best thing is: It says they plan on completely removing the "Fetch" function. Great! That way, when we get stuck with our constructs again we cannot retrieve them at all anymore!

4 hours ago, Pseudolukian said:

For this the Fetch function is there for you

Ahm ... as I said, I cannot use Fetch for another 10 hours ... you can only use it once every 24 hours. And even that will not be possible anymore, because the message says the Fetch feature will be completely removed.

Now its not removed yet and yes you need to wait that is the game.

And that you walk i just ask why you do that. You can disable and kill yourself and are instantly on a marketplace on Alioth.

When it dont load try to clear the cache, not anybody has this issue so i personally think that is something with your computer or internet connection and not a serverside problem.

9 hours ago, Pseudolukian said:

Now its not removed yet and yes you need to wait that is the game.

And that you walk i just ask why you do that. You can disable and kill yourself and are instantly on a marketplace on Alioth.

When it dont load try to clear the cache, not anybody has this issue so i personally think that is something with your computer or internet connection and not a serverside problem.

I am not sure whether you read my original post. I had to walk because I did kill myself, and was resurrected on the Sanctuary Moon instead of Alioth - and there I was roughly 67 km away from the District/Shuttle.

And because I also thought there might be some issue with cache, several hours ago I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game (on a separate SSD).
Just now after my ship ONCE AGAIN was stuck under the ground and I could neither reach it nor fetch it - I had to log out and in again -- but when I did this now - ALL districts and Markets are gone. None of them is present on the planet (I flew over them - not only are they not there, but even on the map there is no sign of them and if I open "Points of interest" where it shows all the Markets, the list is completely empty).
So now I exited the game completely and launched it again - and they are still gone - not on the planet, not on the map, and not under "Points of Interest" List.

Mind you I have been a Ruby Founder since the very beginning of this game on Kickstarter - so I have played for years now and these issues are happening much often now than they did then.

Desktop_Screenshot_2020_09.17_-_07_02_21_87.png

Yes i really read it and it can not be a server side problem it need to be a local. For info i tryed the same with reinstall but even when i told him to install on different loction the software has installed on the exact same old position so maybe there is a problem.