Storm Wetworks is Proud to Present the Thunderbolt Mk1, the High Performance Landspeeder Every Pilot Should Have in Their Garage

BeforetheStorm90

Speed, range, affordability, and far from least of all style. These tenets have laid the foundation for every great vehicle in the history of the transportation. Today Storm Wetworks humbly presents the Thunderbolt Mk1, the perfect melting pot of performance, endurance, availability, and flash. Marking part 2 of 4 from Storm Wetworks' starter pack line up, the Thunderbolt Mk1's BP will soon be released free of charge along with the rest of the Storm Wetwork's starter construct line up (as long as supplies last).

Easy on the wallet but hard on G forces, the Thunderbolt Mk1 will put the power back between your legs, just where it belongs! With a max speed of ~910km/hr @ ~300m and an acceleration of 0 to 600km/hr in 6.5 seconds the Thunderbolt is over 3 times as fast as the starting speeder. With such power the Thunderbolt can even reach altitudes as high as 3000+ meters on 4 small hover engines alone. (Note: Storm Wetworks is not liable for any damage or loss of life caused by pilot error). Is that mountain on the horizon causing you start contemplating your potential life as a pancake? Never fear! the Thunderbolt is also equipped with ample braking power. Fully capable of making a complete stop from max speed in ~7.5 seconds! Make it up to 3000m high and don't know how to get down? Simply let go of the controls! The Thunderbolt's incredible automatic brakes will gently waft you to surface level once again.

Designed with a minimum form factor, the most basic of elements, and excellent fuel economy, the Thunderbolt is there for you when you need it, where you need it. Weighing only 5.74 tons dry, carrying an XS container for extra cargo/fuel, and with a real time tested range of around 450Km on a full tank, the Thunderbolt is your perfect go to speeder for fast market runs, exploration, base transportation, patrol, and innumerable other applications!

Coming to you soon at Storm Wetworks' temporary Alioth show pad for free(BP only)! Along with the rest of Storm Wetworks' starter BP pack. For however long supplies last.

Pictures can be found here: 

ThunderboltMk1_Interior.png

1 hour ago, joaocordeiro said:

Looks 100% like when i design a ship in 5 minutes because i respawned on a district and i need a tranport. 

You mean you don't already have a go to, tried and tested,  high performance landspeeder design with you at all times??? How foolish! What an inconceivable waste of time! Clearly my dear friend you are the PERFECT Thunderbolt Mk1 customer. Never go without your means to the transportation you can truly count on, ready to bust out at any time, brought to you by Storm Wetworks!

5 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

Looks 100% like when i design a ship in 5 minutes because i respawned on a district and i need a tranport. 

My first thought was the same xD...

But anyway. It is very cool that you offer a ship to buy here :).

Thank you and i wish a lot more of this ;)

4 hours ago, Leogradance said:

I love you!
I mean: I'm a ship builder and designer with a very different target than yours (mine are more like "sports ships"), but this commercial is really fun to read: D

I expect more and soon! ;)

Thanks! That means a lot! I look forward to seeing your designs! Very curious to see what sports ships look like.