Robbed and destroyed.....legal?

SubjectZero

Hey everyone,

Is it currently possible to rob other players in DU? If not, it just happened to us.
Our static core unit was destroyed and our entire industry was destroyed or stolen. Only 3 containers were left.

Who can tell me if PVP can be used outside of Sactuary and if so, how and with what?

Greetings

45 minutes ago, SubjectZero said:

Hey everyone,

Is it currently possible to rob other players in DU? If not, it just happened to us.
Our static core unit was destroyed and our entire industry was destroyed or stolen. Only 3 containers were left.

Who can tell me if PVP can be used outside of Sactuary and if so, how and with what?

Greetings

It shouldn't be. I'd raise a ticket pronto. Then go look at YouTube.

1 hour ago, SubjectZero said:

Hey everyone,

Greetings

Where? 

Space station? 

Thats a reallife friend so i trust him.... I logged in and see the Core was destroyd like your ship Engines if they bruned or are destroyed. Sry for my bad english.

We are just 2 guys in the Corp and no one other have rights. we play and farm 1 week and now all is stolen or destroyed,.... dont know. maybe cuz i build much Industry or so dont know. But its a Safe Zone so...

I have no ideas ...

@SubjectZero
Without going into much detail and to prevent further dissemination of information regarding this matter:

-you need to file a ticket right away, and add as much detail as possible

-if you can, look at your game logs and find the cause for the destruction, it’s there. Logs can be access from the launcher right under clear cache. Add those logs to your ticket

-Go into the support channel with the ticket number to have it looked at and to be escalated

-Regardless of what anyone tells you, atmospheric anything like this is not in game is it’s cause by a game exploit, be patient while they deal with it

-don't expect an explanation from NQ right away, but let’s hope they reimbursed you everything you lost.

-hide your core on any construct you build until this exploit is dealt with by NQ

Really hope this gets resolved quickly for you two and good luck.

Edit: Just because NQ is not talking about this bugs/exploits or the duplication issue doesn’t mean they are not going to do anything about it. They are plugging the holes first but they are still investigating and punishment will be handed. If you find an exploit, reported and stop using it, it’s not good for you or the game to continue to abuse something just because people think nothing will be done. There was a clarification posted by NQ in the Press discord (don’t know if I can screenshot this yet, waiting for a reply) about the duping issue and what is going to be happening soon, and this includes other exploits as well. Not worth it people.

Edit2: I was told that the information that was posted on the Press Discord for Press and Content Creators is for fair use but I was also told to wait until the Official statement by NQ is released very soon regarding this matter because it will be much more clear and will have all the explanations and punishments that will be handed due to abuse on exploits and/or duplication glitches.

If the icon is a grey square with a circle inside it, it's free for all. Happens when a core is destroyed. As soon as it's repaired, it now belongs to whoever repaired it. 

I've seen it happen with Dynamic cores, but never static cores. Wonder if you can crash your ship into a static core and damage it that way

14 hours ago, SubjectZero said:

Thats a reallife friend so i trust him.

Won't be the first time that a RL friend backstabs in game because "it's a game, not RL" .. 

Anyway, are you _sure_ you did not abandon the core (by accident) which would have left the base open for salvage as doing so in fact destroys the core.

But as suggested, open a ticket (and expect it to take a while to resolve with their current backlog) as NQ will be able to see whether  the core was abandoned or destroyed in another way.